1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for apartments with Indian Families in Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by Honey26309, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Honey26309

Honey26309 New IL'ite

Thanks Prashansa,

Thanks for this helpful Info :) Will surely chk these places, i had actually gone thru all of these apts in the apartment listings website .. B4 it was a bunch of places and now i have got a small list of it where indians live .. Thanks a lot .. Wil keep u updated once i move there ...

Good luck

2. Honey26309

Honey26309 New IL'ite

Hi Sravani,

Thanks a lot :) I really appreciate it, u have taken effort in sharing the links, wil def chk those ..
    I'm new to IL forum, i've heard of it from my friends, now this seems to be helping me a lot in finding the apts ..
    Hope u r enjoying ur first snow in Pittsburgh !!! Hope u got school admission for ur kid !!

Good luck
    Honey

3. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hi Honey!!!

No problem...hope you will find good community in Sandy Springs...Yes Indusladies is like Encyclopedia..you name it, you get it!!! kind of place..explore each sub-forum in IL and you get to know lot of things..

Yes Dear we njoied first snow in Pittsburgh...we joined our DS in kindercare, mt.lebanon..couldnt find slots in near by preschools..

Honey, i couldnt find any indian beauty parlours, can you please suggest anyone you know in this area.

Thanks
    sravani

4. Honey26309

Honey26309 New IL'ite

Sorry Sravani for the late reply, i was little busy choosing the movers and my son was also sick after his dad left to atlanta ...
    So having a tough time, will be moving the items to Atlanta next weekend.
    I do have a friend who runs the business at home (the same community where we are), i'll get her contact number and then tell you.
    My son is going to wallace Memorial nursery school. It's a good one and my kid liked his school.

Thanks

5. Honey26309

Honey26309 New IL'ite

Sravani,

Finally we reached Atlanta .. Happy New Year :) Hows everything with u ?? Heard that there was a snow storm in Pittsburgh last week !!!

There is a website named pittsburghIndian where u can find all sorts of things (beauty parlor) run by indians ..
    hope this might be helpful for u ..

Take care ..