1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Live because life is everything

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 7, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Smile it makes a world of difference and a smiling face increases the beauty of a person
    Cry holding those emotions is bad for you
    Laugh what is the point in hiding the happiness and laughter is the best medicine
    Frown why not let them know you are unhappy
    Apolozise you don’t want to lose friends
    Hug there is not better feeling than being wrapped up close to someone you love
    Live because life is everything
    I thought I am going to post the first thread today in Snippets . But lo there is also I am unlucky. I Should have saved before clicking the submit button but because of not saving the post I had to rewrite it again. Since the net went off I could not post it. But it wont be the same as I had written earlier. This is a lesson to learn that everything happens with God’s will and nothing is in our hands. But still it is not in my blood to give up. My motto is always try, try till u succeed
    Today being Saturday thought of going to temple but till 10 a.m. my maid did not come . Then left for temple met her on the way and she said she will come later. On the way traffic jam was there. Anyway took blessings of Navagrahas and came home.
    Of late I get sleep only after 2 a.m. . Anything when you get used to it does not make any difference. We have to take life as it comes and better not to expect anything . With expectations, if it is not fulfilled we get disappointed.
    As far as possible do good to others. While helping anyonebetter not to expect anything in return , otherwise the help we did for them has no value. When we need help someone else will help us.
    Today I made my close friend happy by wishing her first for her Birthday and I know it must have brought a smile on her face. Her good wishes will help me in making me happy.
    I was a little upset with today’s happenings and felt I am slowly losing my will power and strength. But then a phone call from my friend who is like a brother saying don’t lose hope. You ae inspiration for us. You will be active very soon.
    Life does not give the people you want, it gives you the people you need,
    To love you, to hate, to make you, to break you and to make you the person you meant to be

In life own satisfaction is better than success because success is a measure decided by others
    While satisfaction is a measure decided by us.
    A big hug to the person who will give the first and fast fb.

7 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vijima,

Here I come for the hug. I hope I get here first. :-D Very nice thoughts for the day. It can be very irritating when we lose what we have written and not only do we have to write again, but also it never turns out like the first time round. But sometimes I find it turns out better and we have time to rethink our words.

Hats off to your patience for retyping thrice. Very glad you went to the temple. Hope things improve and you enjoy good health throughout the year.

Loved these quotes Vijima. :-D

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear you have made my day by your first fb and glad that you were the recipient of the first hug. You brought a smile on my face with your lovely fb. True sometimes when we re write it might turn out to be better Whenever I experience like this I feel God did not want me to write that way , thats why the net went off. Glad you liked the post and the thoughts.

When I am determined to do something I see that I do it. Thats why though I had to type it twice and copy in snippets thread I did it. Thanks for your good wishes and wish you too good health always and all the best.

4. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi vijima

really today your post made me very strong and happy, because of some personal and health issues i am very depressed and shattered heart but i saw your post it made me very happy and gave a meaning about what is life and how to live happily, hugs to you. really thank you somuch for nice post

5. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

Lovely post Vijima..We wud have missed ur post if u dint try posting again..Thanks for the post!!
    Hope you enjoyed ur temple visit.
    Wishing u a ever healthy and happy life :)

6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

It is super good and loved reading it...

Tocuhed with the following:

7. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

That was a lovely post by you Vijima. Though my health was on track since last year, I am feeling so much tired since few days and was feeling upset for that. Today also I was really feeling sick but Dh took me out forcefully and took me on a long walk and I was feeling ok with the cool breeze outside. Though I am feeling ok, still having some negative thoughts running in my mind and hence wanted to browse IL to get rid of those thoughts. But reading your post, I really felt my energy back and will be going to bed now with more positive energy given by you.
    Thank you so much Vijima and have a nice day.
    Latha.

8. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vijiakka
    Oh I missed the hug by being so late :)
    Well I am glad Sats got it!
    Very nice akka. You have written how some days we feel low and then suddenly we feel good when something positive happens.
    Guess everyone goes through the same ups and downs in life.
    It is better to face the downs with grit there are sure to be moments of ups that will balance out any negative feelings.
    Nice write up akka.
    Glad you are out of hospital and back to your routine.
    Take care

9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Nice to see you back iin action Viji aunty! I particularly liked this
    Thank you for sharing that!

10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji aunty.....
    happy to see your post .....with your vitamin gems for me......:):):)...
    Thanks aunty and take care....