little scared

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by DivzIyer, Jan 20, 2012.

1. DivzIyer

DivzIyer Senior IL'ite

Hi....
    I kw it is a little wierd asking this but I dont kw I am scared.
    I am 12 weeks pregnant, had all the first trimester probs and now slowly thgs are getting better. But I dont know sometimes i just keep wondering will i ever get back to the way i used to be.
    Please dont get me wrong both (me and my DH) are more than happy that i am pregnant and I keep dreaming abt the baby:)
    And i realise that our lifes are going to change and all and we are ready for that......
    But sometimes, eg: i husband is coming back from a official trip tonite, usually i will be up late wait for him and all that but rt now i am sure that i will be in bed TRYING to sleep.
    Sometimes when he wants to hug and kiss me all i can thk abt is plsss i want some air :bonk. Romance is somethg.....I want to hold his hand, hug him and all that but no more...
    I kw I am stupid but how come all these stars look sooooo beautiful when they are pregnant and here i am (I eyebrows looks like kroor singh :spin

Am i the only one?????

2. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hey Divz

Dont worry its common and I am sure our life's will come to normal. In our case , I am some how more attracted to the romance part and my DH is like no I dont want to hurt you types :p .

Even I am thinking about the same , It was my hubby who use to be in full mood always but from the time I am preg he has stopped being romantic. I wonder if we are going to be the same couple who we use to be 6months ago :| not just about romance but even other things like spending time with each other, movies ,trips .....

love Raji