1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

lied y??????????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lactic, Oct 13, 2010.

1. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

Dear sadwife,
    Well said!

2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

@flowerlady...I agree with what you say...only op can understand what she is going through.however,her husband has been good in all other ways.so just because he hid this fact,do you mean to say she should divorce him?it's very easy to say such things...very difficult for op to bear them.I agree she can be hurt,she should make the husband realize that she is hurt and to a great extent...but to instigate someone to take drastic measures when everything else is good...is suicidal.
    At the end of the day,the reason for previous marriage,issues involved,time spent with that lady and divorce is what has to be considered for making a decision.I will go back on my words if op's husband was married in true sense,had a relation with the lady...but if it is just a visa issue or a trivial issue,it is not fair for us to ask her to walk out.

3. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Nobody is asking her to walk out !
    What some of us are saying is that its not a minor thing , and the OP is rightly shattered (so would I be !) and it will take time to heal.
    The DH has to make an effort to win back his wifes trust and the one cannot expect this to be a minor affair whether he lived or not as husband with his wife is immaterial.
    The innocent OP has my sympathy ,she is facing this tragic situation while the DH must be feeling happy to be free of his secret.What he did was selfish to the extreme and must do his best to make amends.
    What he did was wrong , hiding his divorce is major,it makes one think of other skeletons in his closet !

4. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

kuttimma,

im very angry since the op had been cheated by her husband.
    he can be a great husband in all means but he hide bout his divorce.
    he may had hide more things from her.
    he may hide more things in future.
    and i can't accept the fact that he's happily getting away with it.
    him saying he's really sorry bout it ect.. just crocodile tears. :rant