1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lets make crafty Days

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by prana, Apr 11, 2013.

1. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

unable to upload the photo. Do not know why? It is showing an orange exclamation mark when I try to upload

1 person likes this.
  2. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

SW, what type of picture you are trying to upload..You can only upload the type which IL supports like JPeg,Jpg...and the size of the picture should be less than some MBs...please verify it...thanks for trying to contribute in this thread..am happy about it..

3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Vijimam,Hridhya for your likes...thanks for the good support and motivation...

4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Well that could be because of the size of file you trying to upload or the file type.Upload a jpg and smaller size file.If its still not working tell me.

5. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Dinny,

My file is jpeg and yes I guess file size is the problem it is 4 MB, 350 DPI. Any idea how to reduce the file size?

6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm thats a big file....that should have been the problem.
    so to reduce the size of image open the file in paint & brush.Then in the "image" tools you will see a tool called "resize".Click on it and save file.Do it 2-4 times and your file size will be reduced to Kbs.Then save it as .jpg.
    And then your file will be ready to get uploaded.:)

7. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Since it is vacation time for us, we are having fun with this site..She is playing with alphabets and numbers..She is very proud when she gets the claps from the smiley :)..

Here is the site : educational games..

8. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

frame.jpg

Finally here it is.

Thanks Dinny for showing me how to do it and sorry could not post it earlier because of lack of time and mood :D

As I told earlier the thermocol frame is made from packaging of a mobile hardcover ordered online. The thermocol balls we took out from a spare piece of thermocol (DD had a nice time tearing up the thermocol piece to get small thermocol balls) and then she glued it on. I asked her to follow a pattern of colors and she chose four different colored sketch pens and colored it on. Finally glued on four pink stones that we had at hand.

Then she wanted to draw a picture to keep inside so she has drawn rainy day with one building, clouds, rain and our family everyone with umbrellas in their hands. Part of the picture is hidden as the frame size is small :D but anyways she had a gala time drawing and coloring. A morning well spent :D

4 people like this.
  9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Thats choo chweeet!!
    Thanks for uploading that pic superwoman.

10. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

She has done a good job!!!:clap

pat on her back on my behalf...collecting thermocol balls and coloring it is such a good idea..here we get colorful thermocol balls for our craft works..saves our time :crazy

Thank you so much for your contribution in this thread SW.....keep going!!!