Lets Be Friends :)

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by ManpreetKaur, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

Hiii
    Welcome alka

I m manpreet. I am conducting a coffee meet up. Inbox me more about u and join the group :)

2. alkam

alkam New IL'ite

Hi Manpreet

We recently got shifted to Dubai as my husband got job here.Basically we are Punjabi from Haryana but we had job in Delhi so staying in Noida.I am an IT professional and looking for a good opportunity here.I have a small kid of 9 months.I feel lonely without any friends.

Could not send you PM as not allowed because i have not posted more than 10 posts.

Anyways do tell me about yourself.

Bye
    Alka

3. ManpreetKaur

hi alka,
    i iwas suggesting inbox as we cud discuss things more freely and can maintain some privacy :).
    Anyway, i hope u make 10 posts and b able to scces mailbox soon :)
    i m planning a meet up on one the weekends. talked to a couple of ladies.. u let me know ur time pref and day preferences... rest will talk more in mails.
    c ya n take care
    Manpreet

4. deepti83

deepti83 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am Deepti. I recently shifted to Dubai. I am from Delhi and was working there before coming to Dubai with Husband. I am living in Silicon Oasis. It is pretty boring here. Would love to know if there are any ladies here in silcion Oasis or International City or anywhere in Dubai for that matter. I would like be friends and socialize a bit and know more about dubai and how indians socialize here.
    :)

5. ManpreetKaur

hi deepti
    gud to have u here.
    Dont worry you will not be alone and bored. IL is a great way of making new friends.
    Tell us more about u. I am also from delhi (rohini). Good to see yet another delhiite. :)
    I am planning for a get together of some of ILiites andu can also join in.
    i have added u iin my friend list and u can message me ur details.

hope to c u soon
    take care
    Manpreet

6. deepti83

deepti83 New IL'ite

Hi Manpreet,

Good to hear from you. Yes, I am from Delhi (Vikaspuri/Sarojini Nagar). Well I am married with no kids. And just generally quite bored here because all this while I was working in India and all of a sudden I have nothing much to do here.

How long have you been in Dubai. Do you like it here?

7. ManpreetKaur

hey dear
    i am also married and abhi its just me n hubby. I can understand how frustrating it gets when u have to stay at home, esp when u dont have a social circle. I am here since past 2 n half - 3 years. do inbox me ur details:)

8. ManpreetKaur

Hey wonderful Ladies,
    Yes, the date has been fixed for the coffee meet in Internatoional City.And it is 5th April 2013. So Get ready ladies, lets meet each other and increase our circle of friends! Looking forward to seeing all you ladies..........
    For Convinience and privacy sake, please inbox me your contact details and i ll inbox/share with you the venue and timings.

9. ManpreetKaur

so ladies... everything set for tomooro's get together? remember ladies, it is in dragon mart ,first floor - food court, at 5pm!!! spread the word and come n enjjoy!

10. ManpreetKaur

Thanks all the ladies who could make it for the coffee meet up at dragon mart, international city. It was a real pleasure to see you all.
    For all those who could not make it this time, dont worry, we will have more meet-ups coming up and you can catch up in those.
    Once again, thanks for making the meetup a success!