Left Ovary shows a PCOD pattern

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sonia2, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Sonia2

Sonia2 New IL'ite

Hi .. we have been TTC last three months .. this time I was hope full but on 27<SUP>th</SUP> jan the stupid period started 5 day late… normal cycles are 28 to 32 days but since last two months af getting 4/5 days delayed…
    Today I did a visit to my doc. She did some tests endoscopy of lower abdomen and result show “Left Ovary shows a PCOD pattern (stromal hyperplasia and peripheral cysts)” Ovaries measure : Right Ovary ;1.5 x2.0 x3.1= 5.16cc, Left Ovary; 1.7x 2.2 x 2.8 = 5.88 cc. Over all impression “Normovolemic left sided PCOD” . She said I m ight have some prob in egg formation have prescribled some medicine for 5 days and to check again on 8<SUP>th</SUP> feb.. I m so tense now …. Any one had gone thru such prob.. or can advise..

2. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

Hi sonia,
    i know exactly how you feel. I have felt the same way! And this is why this site is here, to let you know that you're not alone.
    There are many women here(including myself) who had conceived with PCOD...So don not panic....And afterall its not a disesse at all..its just a condition...and can be done with medication+ dieting - low carb does it.
    Wishing you luck, sending you my prayers and baby dust. [​IMG]

3. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

Don't worry ! It's very common these days... I also have pcos and insulin resistance and I conceived with clomid.that medicine that you are taking might be ovulation trigger ,so trust the medicine and your body and visualize that medicine will work and the egg will form. Sending sticky baby dust your wayy.... Pray and be happy,stress can destroy everything... All th best! God less you