1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn to let go off your hurts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dipshikha, Jun 13, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    When you are hurt and upset caused to you by your near and loved ones :rantwhom you least expected and it very much robbed your peace of mind allowing you to haunt your thoughts by their ill behaviour , the best way is to pen it down in a sheet of paper :coffee stating clearly about the unexpected words or sentences or the inappropriate behaviour of that person which you think was unacceptable , unfair and bizarre . Express your feelings as much as you can without editing . Let all your anger and frustration be recorded in the paper and Once you are done with the writings , tear the sheet into pieces and throw it in the dustbin. In this way the grudge feeling does not build up in your heart and your mind will not think for retaliation later on and as time goes on, you will definitely feel a breeze of forgiveness enters you which sublimes your thought . you then will forgive the person and forget the issues which is already a past now . In this way you can move on in life leaving the past way behind and not ruining your innerself in the present by carrying the seed of grudge whithin you which can outburst at any point for any petty issues . This is one of the method of boosting your self esteem and bring it back to normalcy . you definitely will feel relaxed in your thoughts and will shift your inner state from being low and depressed to a feeling of higher sense and tranquility .

However when the same person who has hurted you does something good to you or praised you , hard for you to believe it and where your thoughts becomes lofty and you are touched and happy by their impeccable impression :idea then , the best way here again is to label it by writing it in your dairy or saving it in your sms draft and preserve it or you can tell your friend or family sharing the fact . In this way you will always cherish the moments when you get to reread your saved text and will have an optimistic attitude towards the person by being considerate towards their nature and accepting them the way they are as we cannot everytime expect the amazing and good behaviour from them always . They also have to be in their natural behaviour which is a combination of good and bad because a person can never be perfect and flaws are a part of them. We need to learn to let go away our hurts and to engrave our benefits so that it will always be remembered and acknowledged.:hiya
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

However when the same person who has hurted you does something good to you or praised you , hard for you to believe it and where your thoughts becomes lofty and you are touched and happy by their impeccable impression :idea then , the best way here again is to label it by writing it in your dairy or saving it in your sms draft and preserve it or you can tell your friend or family sharing the fact . In this way you will always cherish the moments when you get to reread your saved text and will have an optimistic attitude towards the person by being considerate towards their nature and accepting them the way they are as we cannot everytime expect the amazing and good behaviour from them always . They also have to be in their natural behaviour which is a combination of good and bad because a person can never be perfect and flaws are a part of them. We need to learn to let go away our hurts and to engrave our benefits so that it will always be remembered and acknowledged.:hiya

SO NICE DIPSHIKA....:cheers KEEP WRITING...!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Dipshika,

We should know how to handle and how to revert when we really wounded by others. Sometimes our Patience is a verybig weapon which will inturn give a very good result dear. Very nice write up. I loved the below lines
    We need to learn to let go away our hurts and to engrave our benefits so that it will always be remembered and acknowledged

4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Dipshika...

Its really true that when we pen down something and vent out our feelings,we will feel relieved...

I liked your blog a lot...i am trying to follow it up as much as i can

5. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Hi mssunitha,

i am glad you liked it. thanks for the appreciation and the encouragement.

Regards,:)

6. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

sweet Sree,

you have defined patience so nicely dear and it so true . Patience indeed is a harmless weapon which will allow us to go a long way in balancing a relationship.. very well said dear.

regards,

7. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Hello omsrisai,

Thankyou for coming to my blog space. I am delighted you liked my blog and appreciating it.....

regards,

8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

What a beautiful blog? Every word should be inscribed and read again and again..!
    Good analysis dear Dipshika... I have become a fan of your writings... Very matured ! Keep coming with such good messages, needed for everybody.

ilt

9. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Dear ILT,

So sweet of you for appreciating and encouraging me. you made my day dear....infact i am a big fan of yours ... To be honest, i always loved your blogs and was so much inspired by your blogs that one day i just gave a thought why not i start writing and see myself becoming a better writer...

thanks a ton for stopping by and reading it and come up with all appreciations..

waarm regards,

10. geeti

geeti Senior IL'ite

Nice one... penning down our feelings was told by one of our teachers in school but never paid attention to it as I always thought life is super cool and comfortable. Now when I see the world around me and the amount of frustration that builds in me when people hurt my feelings I guess I should start following what you just said. :)..

Cheers
    Geetika