1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies need solution from personal problem, Please help.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by maleindia, Nov 11, 2013.

1. maleindia

maleindia New IL'ite

I am sharing the concern of my wife, she is doing her studies and she is angry with me for the same statements that I said around 4 years before.
    Statement:
    1) I will pay whatever amount you like please leave me.
    2) I come at home to sex only.
    3) Please leave me and give me divorcee.

I said all this statement because I am really fond of sex, I want to leave happy life with my wife and do sex, and try to overcome from my problem of masturbation. We have arranged marriage and we have done intercourse first 2 day of marriage. After that I shifted to another city because of my job and she come after 4 months of that. And during that time I said above-mentioned statement to her, so from till date she is angry with me.
    I told her sorry and told her about my problem [but not clearly, because I am afraid what she will think].
    I said sorry around many times, but she is now saying give whole property on my name. I said, after me everything is yours, but she not accepted that, she says that first give me all because you compared me with an sex workers, otherwise give me 25 Lakhs and home.
    And because of my problem of frequently masturbation, my health is decreasing day by day and feeling insecure about sex and all things.

I didn't talk to her parents because of this, because they don't understand my view, I tried this from last 4 years. And she is also not understanding my problem, I also get forced from my family and outside regarding giving baby to them.
    She is also frequently telling that, you are not doing what I said to you, that's why you deserve the same.
    Her wishes:
    1) Let them do whatever she want and don't go come to her, but how much time upto whatever time she want. Now, Please let me know, How I manage the things.

I am totally lost and facing this issue. Sometime, I also feel very very depressed. Please help.

2. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

OMG..try to talk with her...go out for dinner....try to make her understand ur feeling..

3. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

re-marry .. I cudnt think of anything else.. as i feel she is tooo immature to understand you.... sorry for being so abrupt...

She will not understand you as she has made her mind to grab all your money and property.....

4. vaas

vaas Bronze IL'ite

2 immature people.

5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Both of you need marriage counseling to be serious about the relationship you have entered.