1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies A Poll Which Is Of Our Interest

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by AngelNew, Apr 21, 2017.

How do Ladies Feel?

1. The said percentage is enough

37.5%
  2. The said percentage is too high In your opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It is too little it should be more

62.5%
  1. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Thank maam for the response :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    A nice response which is what I think the court also looked into while giving the judgement and it hold true in our current lifestyle and it also depends on the facts and situation which the party is

2. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Well dear the court in the matter said to live a dignified life and the judgment which i wrote above are the people who are from west bengal and in our current time how many ladies who live in urban area prefer to be a housewife and not work and what you wrote dear in term of some it may seem a luxury life and for some it may seem to be a basic necessity for our life to go.
    In my opinion a lady should work so that she should not be totally dependent on her husband and even if she earns less than his husband atleast she has some money for her own self which will help her in tough time

3. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Well true but we have to also see that if the ex husband marries during the divorce proceeding then the court will not ask him to pay a huge amount as a maintenance to the ex wife as he will have to have some money so that he can provide for his future family and well the ex wife can always ask for higher maintenance if the salary of her ex husband increase and it is also vice versa if his salary is reduced

4. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

The courts ought to give 100% of the difference in earnings of the spouses to the one who earns less. And then the higher earning spouse (and her/his counsel) should be asked to show cause why that difference ought to be shared in whatever percentage.

AngelNew likes this.
  5. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

I was thinking where is my nonya dear taking soo much time to come here :p:p:p:p:p:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
    Well that will be too much harsh on them even though most ladies will be happy if they do so but from my understanding the court does not do that extent in India while awarding maintenance to the estranged wife

6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

The number I mentioned is jus as an example. It can be 10,000 or 10 lakhs. It's d life style change d spouse has to go thru jus bcoz a marriage didn't work. She is already pushed to a corner in terms of marriage, n u want to push her in terms of life too. A lady working or not working should be her choice and shud not forced by anyone including the law. Not all men treat their women wrongly jus bcoz they r financially dependent on them. The men r dependent on the women in terms of many things like family, love, support n more too.

For example, a young uneducated lady (urban or village) gets married to this guys, bear a kid, heavily pregnant with another. Has no parents or any support. Husband treats her badly n divorces her. She has been living in a house hold of 10000 rs monthly. Court says live with 2500 now. How is she supposed to support her, d kid, n d unborn kid? This poor woman is supposed to give birth, care for a new a born, send d older one to school n d law forces her to go for a job wen she has not worked a day in her life. N d Hubby goes n gets a new wife n start living with a 7500 household. His salary mite increase n he may hide it too. Wers d dignity in this, she's jus gona suffer.
    there are many women who are part of very orthodox families wer their basic education itself is under question, wat is der situation gona be? Now this is basically sayin even if u walk out of an abusive marriage, u r stil gona suffer. How's dis law liberating women wen they r causin them more pain ?

7. Sani12

Sani12 Bronze IL'ite

25 % is too less. I think it should be 40% . In US, its 50 % , which I think might be a li'l too high, but 40 % is perfect including child support.

8. Radstressed

Radstressed New IL'ite

if we talk about equality, why ask alimony?