Labelle reviews

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Sonaliagarwal, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Sonaliagarwal

Sonaliagarwal New IL'ite

hi friends i am here to share my experience of la belle.Few months back i noticed my hair falling out by bunches.i was very much worried!Then i consulted a friend of mine(which proved very very helpful)!She suggested me to meet dermatologist at La belle.when i met the doctor she checked my scalp and said i have to undergo a treatment for 15 days-3 months!i underwent the treatment ..n since then my life changed!within a month itself i was able to see the results!i am very much impressed by la belle's service.n would recommend all of the people to undergo La belle's service! :)

2. gauravnagpal008

gauravnagpal008 New IL'ite

Hello everyone. I am a 24-year-old model. I met with a serious road accident a few years back which gave me a lot of scars and marks on my body and face. It greatly affected my looks and was not acceptable to most of my clients. Finally, my agent told me about La Belle and that solved all my problems. I underwent several chemical peeling treatments which returned my original smooth skin with no marks at all. La Belle has greatly helped my career.

3. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

so u guys are here to promote la belle.,!!

4. snehajain396

snehajain396 New IL'ite

La Belle helped me lose hard fat that I was not able to lose at the gym by continuous workout and by yoga. They plan perfect diet charts and also provide treatments to loosen the fat, which also increased my metabolism and helped me lose weight effectively and fast.

5. jalpreetsingh00

jalpreetsingh00 New IL'ite

I am a 43 year old woman working in the entertainment industry as a hairdresser. I had these fine lines around my mouth and these wrinkles beginning to appear on my cheeks, which was very disturbing mentally, because just like every other woman, I never wanna grow old. And La Belle’s anti-wrinkle treatment was just what I needed. This has reduced these wrinkles and was well within my budget. I am very thankful.

6. arnavtiwary008

arnavtiwary008 New IL'ite

Hi everybody. I am Arnav Tiwary and I am a college student. I was overweight since childhood and my friends always made fun of me and it bothered me a lot, but I was helpless all the time. La belle helped me lose over 40 kgs in 3 years which was a very big deal as I had been trying and failing for soooo many years. Thank you Labelle for changing my life.

7. shrutibhatt62

shrutibhatt62 New IL'ite

I underwent the fairness treatment at La Belle, which not only removed my tan, but also gave me glowing skin. And since I’m an architect and have a lot of site job, it really proved very useful. I have also availed the peeling treatment several years back, and so I have 100% faith in La Belle now. Also, they are very cooperative when it comes to appointments for all the sittings that are included in the package.