kurtis and salwar

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Sharjah' started by sshini, Feb 29, 2012.

1. sshini

sshini New IL'ite

hi
    where can i buy good kurtis and salwars at reasonable tares in sharjah ir dubai??

2. sarojmalik

sarojmalik Silver IL'ite

Please Pm me for more details.

3. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Rolla near Sharjah cinema has a vast variety of shops you will find materials to be stitched . shop for readymade is image city behind al Manama supermarket .
    Hoe it helps.
    Dubai - def bur Dubai meena market is the place to buy .

4. laddo

laddo New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

just wanted to share this with all the ladies so that they are also benefitted as i was when i visited trends-dubai stall at vibrant india on 5th.. they really had a huge collection & good quality dresses and that too half the prices we find in the market.. i got 5 kurties and all of then were just gr8..They had daily wear kurties just for 25 dhs..now what more can i wish..
    There were other stalls also which had unique stuff for diwali like diyas, decoratives, bandanwars, paintings i got them too..

This trends-dubai is having other expo on 26 n 27 at ritz carlton hotel difc dubai-shimmer 2012..so ladies who really want good quality kurties at very reasonable prices can go there.. it was just for 25 aed yaar.. i was amazed..nice to find such place.. they are online shop only and store at sharjah..have facebook page named "trends-dubai"chk their collection n prices there.. you will love it..

i am posting here so that all my friends also get advantage of it as i did..
    i shopped with them online also.. just like the dress and tell them the chest size rest they will tk cr.. good experience..they have their store at sharjah..not shop as they are online shop..but trustworthy and cheap with gud quality products..
    thanks

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  5. jayasri77

jayasri77 New IL'ite

hi,
    where this trends dubai shop is exactly located?

6. sshini

sshini New IL'ite

where is the store located in sharjah?

7. hetha

hetha Bronze IL'ite

can i have the website address for fashion trends