1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Korean Drama

Discussion in 'TV' started by divyasselvan, Dec 22, 2011.

1. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Both of them you mentioned is just great!!! Boys over flowers is good as well!!!

Have you seen You are beautiful?? I would have seen that serial hundred times for sure?? I just don get bored of it :p

2. kranjani

kranjani New IL'ite

I am an addict of korean drama. I have watched about 62 dramas so far (yes I love keeping track of it :) ) My all time favourites are My Girl, You're Beautiful, My Gf is a gumiho, 49 Days, Boys over flowers and many more..

3. Rathikka

Rathikka Silver IL'ite

That's great to see many korean serial fans like me.... Wow!! I love to watch korean serials.my first serial boys over flowers lured me in korean serial world! I like you are beautiful,faith(great doctor),49 days,rooftop prince ,heirs,etc.,etc.,

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Currently watching three: My Love from the Star (excellent!), Let's Eat! (all the characters are so amusing), and I Need Romance 3 (typical romance).

5. Sharmilalat

Sharmilalat Senior IL'ite

I seldom watch serials due to my shift work, but both my hubby and me were addicted to a Korean serial 'Brain' in 2012. There was another serial I liked too but forgot the title, it's about switched babies growing up in two different environment. If I missed the telecast, we will try to watch it in you tube! We also love watching the 'GAG' concert! Without understanding the language we could still find it so funny!