1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kolywood Kisukisu

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ranchu, Mar 17, 2015.

1. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I doubt if Sneha or Simran will take part in it..This game show is capable of even damaging the existing fame..So they will surely think before participating..

puni88 and ILoveTulips like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

actress Bhavana is getting married on Jan 22.

puni88 likes this.
  3. Ranchu

Now its official and we understand that Sai was always Selvaraghavan's first choice to play the lead role opposite Suriya.

(What's so special about sai pallavi ? I dont get it , illai naan dhaan Premam movie sariya paakalaya ? :confundio1:
    Idhuku I'd say the girl in Karuppan movie was cute
    or even Rakul Preet was good looking . )

4. Ranchu

Popular online movie rating website, Internet Movie Database, more popularly known as IMDB, has listed out its Top 10 Indian movies of 2017, based on audience's rating and reviews.

The best thing about the list is that the Superhit Tamil action thriller Vikram Vedha, directed by Pushkar - Gayathri, starring Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan, has bagged the first place, ahead of S.S.Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali 2. Interestingly, Vijay's Mersal, directed by Atlee, has been placed at the 9th spot. Vikram Vedha and Mersal are the only two straight Tamil films that found its places in the Top 10 films of 2017. The rankings are as follows:

1. Vikram Vedha (Tamil)- Madhavan, Vijay Sethupathi
    2.Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Telugu/Tamil)- Prabhas, Anushka, Rana Daggubatti
    3. Arjun Reddy (Telugu)- Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey
    4. Secret Superstar (Hindi)- Zaira Wasim, Aamir Khan
    5. Hindi Medium (Hindi)- Irrfan Khan
    6. The Ghazi Attack (Telugu)- Rana Daggubati
    7. Toilet - Ek Prem Katha (Hindi)- Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar
    8. Jolly LLB 2 (Hindi)- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi
    9.Mersal(Tamil)- Vijay, Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menen
    10. The Great Father (Malayalam)- Mammootty, Arya, Sneha

5. Ranchu

How did Arjun reddy get 3rd spot ? eeks. Its just a normal love story dhaana . And that actress didn't even act properly . its the rogue hero who held the whole movie. The timeline does not make sense either.
    urgh.. whatever ! I'm just glad for #1.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  6. Ranchu

Here is Trisha's next movie poster " Mohini" . Trailer has been released too. Which I'm yet to watch. I'd be very glad if its not a horror movie.

upload_2017-12-21_13-47-26.png

ILoveTulips likes this.
  7. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

I do think Sai Pallavi is cute in her own way. She is normal looking, Yes, but I think Premam stood out from other such movies because it didnt follow the cliche that hero always falls in love with the most beautiful girl around. Plus, heroine's friend will always be a plain girl, but Malar teacher's friend was a beautiful mallu girl in the movie, but all eyes were on Malar teacher alone, I was pleased for it. Not just me, any other plain looking girl would have I promise.. Plus that scene where she surprised with her dancing, it was mind blowing!!

But coming to your question Ranchu, why does people go gaga over her? That's something I dont understand with our people. Sometimes they celebrate a normal person way too much than they deserve, and make them a real big celebrity over time, and pressure them with the stardom that sometimes the person can't handle or fail meeting the fans' expectations. When they do fail, the same fans drop them from sky-high! Becoming a over-night celebrity is a curse I would say. Look what happened to Julianna! She didn't ask for the fame, we showered her with praises, celebrated her, and the girl didnt understand how to react to it, or was not wise enough to use the fame. I heard that the girl danced in Jimikki Kammal has started to accept movie offers. I only felt sad hearing that. She looked so cheerful & bubbly, happy & contented with her job as a Lecturer. Movie offers would go either way for her. This sudden fame could get a good role in her first movie, if that didnt go well, she would have lost her innocent life, and wont be able to survive in demanding movie industry.

Ranchu likes this.
  8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

but looking at her makeup, we are scared already!! :D

puni88 likes this.
  9. Ranchu

ILT ,

Yes they went through extra efforts getting a cameo presence of that 'jimmiki kammal' sherin in the song 'sodakku mela sodakku podudhu' .
    I was thinking the same. edhuku idhelam. its just a flashmob she did and uploaded. adhu enga poi nikkardhu paaru.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

This makeup/her color reminds me of Avtar film..