Kindly tell me about Software tesing

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by shivagami, Jul 6, 2013.

1. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sis...
    I am a non IT graduate....From the past 5 years....I am not going to job...but now I wish to do software testing course in cegonsoft....
    kindly tell me that is good?
    Whether I will get job as fresher in IT field?
    please tell me that IT will regret me because of my UG...B.Sc.,Microbiology(I am not interested to work as a microbiologist)
    what will be shift timings of IT companies if I get the job
    what will be the sal...I can expect....
    Kindly suggest me...:)

2. KALAPALOMI

KALAPALOMI New IL'ite

Microbiology is growing area. Bioncon was recruting. Before it was only IT. now its called IT BT. So check out.

IT companies timings will be regular depends on the company any where between 8-6pm. Freshers salary range (for testing domain) is 2.5-4laks for Tier1 companies(like wipro,infy,accenture) and 1.5-2.5 laks for tier2 companies(New companies or startups).

3. mitrudu2012

mitrudu2012 Platinum IL'ite

Hai kala garu. R u test engneer?

4. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot sis....I ll ck...kindly tell me that communication skills is important?...because I forgot it now...I prefer IT companies because it is wide spread whereas Biocon is in Bangalore I hope...if I want to change the location then IT is good I hope...Kindly mention that what are the skills that I ve to develop for getting job in IT...I don't know quantitative aptitude and all...If want I will improve it...my kid is now LKG...I will take this year for improving me...for trying job for next year...I ve decided to improve my communication and doing software testing...Kindly tell me about cegonsoft...is that good institute? ...when my kid reaches UKG...I am planning to get in to a job...

5. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Kindly reply me IT sis...........

6. chitii

chitii Bronze IL'ite

You can join any institute for testing but the thing is you have to work hard and prepare well. You can ping me for any help. I have 8yrs of experiance in software testing field.

7. mitrudu2012

mitrudu2012 Platinum IL'ite

hai shivagami ... do u have any testing material ? to share ?

8. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot sister...as per your words I will try to prepare well and make my mindset to work hard...I ve decided to spend this whole year for my improvement...thank you again for your valuable encouragement..:):thumbsup

9. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Hi sister...I don't ve any material now...but I will try sister...I am non IT graduate but willing to work in IT field because the job oppurtunities are widely spread when comparing to my science field...so I created an account in and I was asking the questions based on my profile...based on the professionals answer I ve decided to study the software testing course...I went to nearby institute...and enquired....they told that they are providing training based on latest companies expectations rather than old syllabus...if you want to select any
    where you can see all the feedbacks and put your institute address and select the institute...

1 person likes this.
  10. ramyaganesh04

ramyaganesh04 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Had seen your reply reg the testing... I am also in HYD with M.C.A and my previous exp in into not IT. after my marriage i am planning to do testing in H2k... do you have any idea??? as u have wast exp in this stream i am asking your suggestion... kindly guide me if you can..
    1.what all the things to prepare?
    2.Will i be considered as a fresher?
    3. What is the in testing most demanded(like HTP,load runner....)
    as i am planning to take online course will that will be effective????

thank you,...