1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just an empty glass?!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear VJB thank you for such a lovely compliment - it means a lot. That is how the conversation goes on in my mind and how deal with situations in life :) Some people have in all good spirit always have asked me "it must be so difficult for you to live with yourself". I perfectly understand what they mean and am even amazed that they are so perceptive. I didn't mean to get side tracked.

It indeed is natural to do that and those incidence will make sure that we are prejudiced and look at further experiences with those tinted glasses - it is only normal and natural. Just reminding ourselves will certainly hep us have some incredibly good relationship expereinces and yes, VJB as you say, we will be elevated souls if we mastered but atleast we can observe and know it is out there can't we? Certainly it is our choice!

Thank you for a lovely feedback VJB.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Shyamala for your response!

I liked the quotes of Bach very much. How meaningful they are! His book Jonathan Livingston Seagul is one of my favourite books.[/QUOTE] Nice to hear that you like Richard Bach too - his books are never tiring and offer meaning at any stage of our lives. I live on doses of reading from his books almost on a daily basis.

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

How true and so well put Srini! Only you can do it :)

Thank you Srini and thank you again for your response.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

i just read a SMS joke which said, if a person walks out from yr life, that is not the end of your story, it is just the end of their part in your story.

i like dit very much and have forwarded it to my group of friends and they too freaked out oin it. So many will come and go, our story will go on, their parts will end in our story eh !

Yes we are free to choose a different fturue, let us move on in life.

Regards

kamal

5. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Kamalji for sharing that here with me! It does make a lot of sense. You know it really heartens me when I see a response from you! Thank you!

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you madhumidha!