June 2017 Due Date Mommies..welcome

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by felonopsis, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

Hi

My vomiting completely stopped by 13 weeks. And now I have leg cramps and body pain. I started doing prenatal yoga. and the pain has reduced considerably. Do anyone else recommend any exercise other than yoga?

2. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

No exercise for me due to CPP. Can take a short 10-15 mins walk. Else its almost resting and taking easy with daily chores.

My nausea subsided by 16 weeks.

Anyone done with anomaly scan? When is it scheduled?

3. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

My anomaly scan is scheduled on feb 7. I would have completed 19 weeks by then. What about yours?

4. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

My anomaly scan is scheduled on 23rd Jan. In 19th week. My EDD is 12th june, but I guess I will be advised c-sec before EDD due to CPP. Doc says chances of placenta moving up is very rare. So c-sec can happen once I complete 37 weeks.

5. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Mine is IVF conception + thyroid + complete placenta previa + occasional spotting atleast once a week + currently having severe cold and cough. Had been spotting almost daily in my first trimester. Have been advised bed rest, taking easy on daily chores.

The doppler test done by doc gives normal heartbeat. Still a week to go for next scan.

Worried. Pls advise. Should I be worried about the spotting and inform doc? Its just a drop or two max, once a week.

6. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

Hugs to you. I know how the spotting can make us nervous. I have been there and please do inform doc about that. Did they check for progesterone level. Most of the spotting might be due to low progesterone level but in your case it might be due to your cpp. Do not stress on that. If the spotting is not combined with cramping, there is nothing to worry. But please do inform doc. Doctor needs to know about this

7. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Thanks.. purchased some clothes as old ones r not fitting gud. Got some anarkalis n few western kurtis. Still able to fit in old jeggings.

8. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

I think better to inform dr. Take care

9. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

Thanks.. will inform doc the day I see spotting again. I am on Maintane-250 inj once a week due to CPP which is a projesterone inj.

Sure.. planning to inform doc next time I see spotting. If the trend continues, then next week.. :(

10. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dearies,Hope all are doing good..Was down with fever last week..Feeling better today..I have Anamoly scan on Feb 6th..Take care everyone..

Sansa and felonopsis like this.