July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

But how at once ???

2. hubbysPrincess

hubbysPrincess Senior IL'ite

please take care... its heartbreaking news.. may god give you the strength..

3. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

Take care Pinky. Be strong.. I have no other words.. :cry:

4. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

sad. take care dear.

5. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

Hi friends.. how are you all?
    I got panic attack on getting to know about pinky's baby and went to hospital just to check if everything was ok with my baby. Doctor found a little bleeding near the placenta (I have low-lying placenta) and said it is nothing to worry. She prescribed progesterone tablets to be taken for 3 weeks. I will be going for 20 week scan after 2 weeks. Hoping for the best.

6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

hi dear. please take care of yourself. you should be taking lot of rest and completely avoid working around with low placenta.

I am on 18th week and planning to go for second opinion. Reason-
    1.My neighbor mentioned about her worst experience with my gynae
    2. Last visit on 16th week, doc mentioned baby is big. I dont what did she meant for 16 weeks baby. i wanted to check baby's skull is of normal size. when asked if baby is fine...she simply said yeh. ( at teenage i had a neighbor baby with huge head which died in 2 months...showed in TV as well..so scared of such situation)
    3. my tummy looks bigger for 18 weeks. have heavy baby movement as if I had in 7th or 8th month of 1st pregnancy... have pain from lower back till right feet. and its not muscle pain that looks pain in bones.

Though this is my second pregnancy and also my weight is less than 55 kgs. So tummy may be looking relatively bigger. I hope this is the only reason for my bigger tummy.

7. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

Thanks Omnam. I have stopped doing any household work. My husband takes care of everything.

If you are not satisfied with ur GYN, please look for a better one soon. We have so many doubts/questions and a doctor who spends just 5 minutes rushing through our case and answers in one or two words is not ideal in our situation. Regarding ur bump, second time moms do have a bigger bump earlier, no ? and i heard baby movements are also felt sooner than 1st time pregnancy. I hope yours is a similar thing. But better go for second opinion to put mind at ease. Take care...

8. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

yes. I have appointment tomorrow. hoping for positive.

9. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Wishing you all good luck and healthy babies. I'm still in trauma mentally and emotionally. Only i know what all I had faced right from the time of knowing of my pregnancy till now. The physical pain of letting my baby go away and the heavy bleeding and the labour pains n hospital admission et all is one thing but the feeling of loss, emptiness, heartache of losing my first one....i cant even explain.

It was all fine and one day suddenly with no warning signs, my water broke and i lost my baby in few hours. My life feels empty.
    Everyone says I can conceive again, that so many women go through abortions and yet have babies again.... that I'm a doctor and how can I be in depression for this.... That this was not a planned or precious baby so why am I crying.... That i had complications anyway so I should have been prepared for this.... Etc etc...

I know all that..... But nobody knows my pain...
    Nobody can feel my soul dying....my heart tearing up into pieces....

My baby was not planned...but it was created within my body....iiwas in love with it and counted every micro second hoping praying and dreaming of my baby in my arms one day.... it was my blood and flesh.....it was inside me for almost 5months....I was already fighting a tough battle to continue pregnancy with complications and risks, poking myself 5times aday with insulin shots, preparing for my exams and staying alone in hostel and eating crap and what not.....

I have prayed night and day to every God to keep my baby safe. Now i lost trust in Him. For me He doesn't exist.

I may get another baby and I know I will soon hold another baby....but how can a mother ever forget her first borne? The one who made me a mom and the same day passed away too.

Sorry, you all here are pregnant and should be positive. My post may be negative... I just dunno why am i even typing all this. I'm depressed.

10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

god give you strength to bear this ! we get what you mean. be strong.

pinky2cute likes this.