July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

I salute 2nd time moms... I happily take leave from work and sleep away if I feel tired or if I get a severe case of morning sickness. If I lived in a joint family or if I had a toddler to take care of, I dont know how I would have managed :neutral:

2. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

Hi all
    Finally my double marker and nt scans are normal. Regarding blood sugar my doc has now advised to meet an endocrinologist. Also given next appointment for quad test after 17 weeks . Started iron and calcium. My due date is 7 th July. Same pinch madhu.

3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Glad to know everything is normal. Take care of low BP. Have lemon juice with a pinch of salt.

Glad to know all is normal for you as well madhu. Eat pomegranate atleast 3times a week and beetroot juice. Helps a lot.
    My edd is 5th july as per my LMP as well as prev scan. This NT scan they didn't give edd.

Thanks madhu. I'm trying meditation.

omnam likes this.
  4. pinky2cute

Glad all is well. Do let me knw wat ur endocrine doc has told u.

5. pinky2cute

Anyone showing bump yet? I sometimes feel like I'm not pregnant at all. But sometimes i get sudden sharp pain in lower abdomen (which happens due to growing baby and enlarged uterus).
    I'm about to complete 14weeks by tomorrow. Will be starting 15th week.
    I'm overweight so not able to make out if I have the baby bump. I havent yet told anyone of my pregnancy and by seeing me nobody can tell I'm pregnant lol.
    Have my next appointment on 15th jan after which i need to go back to my college.
    Having lot of cravings but sometimes i control and sometimes i givein and later feel guilty seeing my sugars rise.

6. pinky2cute

So by next week all of us will be im 2nd trimester. Hope we all feel much more energetic and better. Take care u all beautiful ladies.

hubbysPrincess likes this.
  7. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Be happy and feel proud of not having bump early. Its going to be really tough to get rid of those extra fats from our body post pregnancy. also stretch marks is the issue once we grow our tummy. I have lot of marks from 1st pregnancy. Already skin is loose, trying to accommodate my second in this loose tummy only :p. Hoping to have small tummy this time.

pinky2cute likes this.
  8. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    Doc suggested to have calcium in the morning and iron in the evening and both should not be taken along milk. I take tea after breakfast and I cannot be without it. How you girls are taking these medicines?

9. pinky2cute

Yes that's how is taken. I'm also taking calcium after bfast and iron after dinner. If both taken together there will be no better absorption.

10. pinky2cute

Tea can interfere with calcium absorption. Atleast give a 1hr time interval between ur calcium tablet and tea.

omnam likes this.