July 2014 due date club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by anjali06, Nov 18, 2013.

1. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

I give her rattles to play. She keeps every bloody thing in her mouth. Whenever I eat something, she literally drools. I think its time to start solids. Still I want to wait for 6th month to get over. She turned on to her tummy when she was 2.5 months old. Now She is trying to move with her knees. She is trying hard but still couldn't take more than one step after which she starts crawling. In a minutes time she comes under my chair. very difficult to manage. Yes she started to crawl on November 10th. I am not caring too much about hair as she lies down wherever she can, which naturally makes the hair to fall. My grandma will play with her. She will hardly be with her for 10 to 15 minutes after which she will start crying. Then I will go to her, she will raise her arms and come to me. Immediately after coming to me, she will stop crying and will give a "mission accomplished" grin at my grandma. Every time she does that. She used to see me working. So when I make her sit on my lap in front of my computer, she will start typing the keyboard like the way I do (may be hard to believe this but she really does that). I was surprised. Yesterday, she saw her cousin playing with drums. When the drums was given to her, she started playing it like her brother. Otherwise she keeps every small thing in her mouth like books, rattles, etc...which irritates me a lot. Sometimes she will even try to lick the floor. During night, she wakes up at least 3 to 4 times for milk. Guess she needs more food. waiting to start solids. I don't know what to talk to her. Most of the time I maintain silence with her because I get tired working. I am little worried about it as she may talk later because of this. I show her flashcards but she isnt interested at all. Have invested huge amount in buying those flash cards but looks like she isnt interested :-(

2 people like this.
  2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@cutiepie66,

If you dont know what to talk just sing for her, i am sure she love it :)

1 person likes this.
  3. devic

devic Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone..

Its been a really really long time since I last logged in.
    How are you all.
    How is the LO's..

Mine is 7 months and 2 weeks now.
    We have named him Eshan.
    He started rolling over just before completing 5 months and now can push himself up to sit.
    He stands on all four trying to crawl, but haven't started to crawl yet. Have heard boys are lil slower than girls.
    First 3 months he was cranky baby, he rarely used to sleep during the day.
    But nights he always used to sleep well waking uop few times for feed. No cries.

Now he is a happy baby, rarely cries, smiles and everyone and very happy with his grand parents when I go for work.

First few months I was thinking he hates me as he was more happy with my mom and comes to me jus for feeding. But now we both love each other very much.

Do continue to write about your LO's here. Would love to go through their milestones together.

1 person likes this.
  4. mcutiepie

mcutiepie Gold IL'ite

Hiii Ladiess,

Wow!! you all are still connected... But i was not able to :-(

Mine boy will be of 7 months on this 11 and we have named him Viraj.

Life is beautiful with him... just that I hate to come to work. I joined 15 days back and still struggling to adjust myself... He is happy with his grandmother but I miss him so much... but every one suggest to join now or otherwise it will be tough...

He can sit now, since its winter in delhi, we have not left him on floor.. he crawls backward on bed :-D .... speaks likee... mamamamama.... papapappa... dadadadada... babababba.... He enjoys when we sing for him... but now has become lap lover.. wants to be in someones lap always..

Will try to active again...

take care... keep posting..

2 people like this.
  5. Priyamadduri

Priyamadduri Silver IL'ite

hey its good to know all your updates.

My Arjun have also becomes a big boy, he wants to be active n play all the time. He's yet to crawl but trying though. He enjoys playing with toys and also keeps everything in his mouth.
    He loves music he want someone to sing all the time. He want everyone around him even if one person moves he starts shouting and try to call them. He recognize me and my Hb whenever i pass the hall to kitchen he calls me in his way.
    He sing ahhhh, cries like babuuuu.
    He smiles @ everyone he is not afraid of new people he moves to anyone. One day in hospital he went to all the nurses i roamed half an hour behind them to get him back.

3 people like this.
  6. devic

devic Silver IL'ite

Hey everyone,

How are you all and how are the LO's. Do share their development. :)

My Eshan is sitting, Crawling and trying to stand holding wherever he can get his hand on. He is got his first tiny tooth out and don't like anyone touching it. :)

Waiting to hear from you all.

2 people like this.
  7. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Same here...Diya sits, crawls, stands and walks with support. She is also trying to stand without support but she falls down. I pierced her ears. My bad. one ear was pierced at the wrong place...Says "Amma, Appa, Papa". Wants to go out always. But doesnt go to anyone. Always expects me to hold her (which irritates me at times).

2 people like this.
  8. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

wowoo feels so great to read from all of you ladies and about your little angels :)

@Devic im sure your little Eshan never hated you and im glad he is healthy and fine now :) how is he doing now? So cute he already got his first teeth :)

@mcutiepie Viraj too is a nice name, seems all babies in this club got nice names :) lucky them. Riya too crawls backwards :D its too funny. Im too wondering when is the right time to go back to work. I still work a little bit on and off whatever i can get from home but i didnt hit back to office for a regular routine with a fixed pay check. I somehow struggle to leave her alone.. not sure how i will manage... plus it seems childcare here is expensive and im not sure about quality. Its great your lil one is with his grandma :) so no need to worry about quality ;) but i understand your feelings completely.

@Priyamadduri such a little extrovert sunshine you have :) how cute he seems to be everyones darling :)

@Cutiepie66 oohh Diya already tries to walk??? wowooo :bowdown she is so super fast. Dont blame yourself for her pearcing, she wont remember. Is it fine now and how it looks? Where she wants to go out? Seems she is a complete mommies kid .. some are like that.. it will reduce usually i think by time so dont worry your little magnet will get more independent.

Riya is turning over and stands on all 4 swinging forth and back but not crawling. She manages somehow (against her will) to crawl backwards which irritates her and makes her shout. She can sit easily but i have to help her get in the position she cant do herself. She loves her feet (prefers left one), has no teeth and still looking pritty balded :( she bubbles a lot and makes mama, dada, rara arraa, and other sounds, she understands her name, no, come to me, milk, kiss. Right now she´s having her first flu :( cough, fever, blocked and runny nose. She observes things with her hands nicely and has good fine motor skills tries to use pinch grib. Sh

Somehow feel she is the lazy bug of the club here :bonk still a pancake na....

2 people like this.
  9. brijup

brijup New IL'ite

Hi to all and congratulations to all Mum to be.

I am from Pune and my due date is around last week of july.

Regards,
    Briju P

10. devic

devic Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

How are u all and how are the LO's.

I am freaking out planning my LO's first birthday party.
    Have decided on having a mickey mouse theme.
    Eshan loves mickey mouse clubhouse cartoon.

He is now walking with support. too scared to leave his hand still.
    have 4 teeth, still main mode of movement is crawling.

he keeps saying amma for everything and a loud haaai when he see something he likes :)

waiting to hear from each one of you and hear about the LO's.

Who else is freaking out about the birthday party?

1 person likes this.