July 2014 due date club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by anjali06, Nov 18, 2013.

1. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

Priya my tummy is also big. Haven't measured it though. I'm too lazy to do any exercise. Every one hour I have to feed Kriya when she is awake. I'm learning 4 wheeler driving and manage to take rest for sometime when she sleeps.

She becomes very active after 10 pm and goes to sleep only by 12 or 1 :bonk I get very much exhausted and tiresome by that time. I'm planning to join gym around her 5th month. So until then just relax. My weight is in decreasing trend. Have not reached my pre pregnancy weight though. I have to brush up some technical stuff and fill up my empty brain before I join work again :coffee

2. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

Girls has anybody taken your LOs out somewhere? My hubby is getting 5 days leave for diwali and we are planning to go to his hometown. 2 and half hrs travel. Its a beautiful village and there is no risk of any pollution. But still we are little scared as it is raining sometimes. Also there is no ped nearby for any emergency. But she is on ebf so as long as I'm healthy she would be healthy too.
    Totally confused. Pls pour in your suggestions. Hubby is traveling onsite so if we miss this vacation we would not be able to go there together until next year.

3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone, i hope all of you are fine and happy with jolly healthy little babies :)

Riyas colic is much better now, it was right that it wasnt due to what i ate because changing diet didnt help at all. It seems still like she just had problems adjusting. I was at one of the routine check ups with her today and this is her current datas:
    6530 kg weight
    62 cm height
    41,5 cm cm head diameter
    Her developement is in time. She can hold her head even its still bit wobbely by times, she follows everything with eyes and is very interested, grabs her toys/cloths/me and can hold things (even not very good), can NOT rall over to side but trys hard with my support, bubbles a lot and loves if talked to, loves music, sleeps sometimes longer sometimes less (still sensitive to growth spurts), starts to like bathing and massaging (was fight before), loves walks, smiles and laughs a lot and is giving me the biggest smile whenever i smile to her or wake her up in the morning :) it melts my heart :) :)

She is much better adjusted now. I can leave her in her swing for a while and she is fine with it. She sleeps alone in the evening in our bed before I join her. She got her first vaccination shot today, i was pritty confused about the schedule for vaccination here. She got 2 different kinds of, each in one leg. She spits quite often now but its fine :)

How are all your babies now? Whats their favourite time pass nowadays?

Edit: forgot to meantion that my paed told that latest research he read said its best to start with solids (he adviced veggies) with 5 months to avoid alergies as it would lower the risk, i have to pre-check with other sources as i planned to follow the baby-led-weaning methods, how do you ladies planned or anyone yet startet solids???

2 people like this.
  4. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

@ RedRuby: Good to know your updates. I used to check Indusladies daily. Off late not much response. So not much active here.

Diya is doing well. She is rolling over on her tummy. Trying to move with her knees. She knows me very well. Responds to her name. Shouts when noone is with her. When I stick my tongue out, she also does the same. When she cries and I lift her immediately, she will laugh loudly. When her grandparents call her, she will stretch her hand and go to them. When something is shown to her, she grabs it. Not yet started with solids.

5. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

@cutiepie, wow! Diya is making huge process :D im impressed :D i stick out toungue for Riya sometimes too she tries to imitate and opens her mouth but doesnt work really yet :D shen did Diya startet to turn over? Riya too tries to move her legs when laying on tummy but she just stucks with the head down that way like butt up and head down :D :D its too bad .. i cant help and laugh but she gets irritated she cant move her own.. whats Diyas favorites toys / games / songs now? Riya loves all sort of kids songs and those with simple melodies, she has this fred the firefly from lamaze and one ball and a cube with rattles etc. on it but most she loves fred....she realises now if someone is a stranger how is Diya acting with strangers now?
    I thought about trying baby led weaning but still thinking about which to introduce first im not 100% sure yet. I let her smell on foods (she likes the smell of oranges) but she doesnt realise yet its eatable :D

Edit: Riya has no clue her name is Riya.... guess she thinks her name is princess :D (but she reacts usually similar if talked to no matter what i say) its super cool Diya already knows that :)

1 person likes this.
  6. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Riya is a month younger than Diya. So wait for her movements to start. She like fast beat music. When she sees a stranger, she stares at them for 5 to 10 minutes. (She doesnt look anywhere else but will continuously stare at them and embarrass them. lol) .

Thought of planning to start with solids in January. Not sure about it. Guess its too late as her milk gets digested easily these days as she is moving around a lot.

7. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Girls, where are you? Missing you all...Since long time...no reply...come back girls...

1 person likes this.
  8. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi Cutiepie, how is your little angel doing? Riya is still not turning over but desperately tries to sit :ranti try to not support as she is bit too young for that.. but she is already able to get fully up if she is not laying streight on the ground....... i fear she tries to walk streight ans simply skip the crawling :rotflsuch a lazy fellow. What toys do you give to yours? Here is christmas time so a lot of offers for toys and i got some as she loves to play too much, we play daily together and i sing songs for her :) She is rubbing her ears a lot, mostly usually when she is tired... i hope its just a habbit and nothing with her ears.. she wipes her eyes too when she is tired its too cute. May i ask how long Diya´s hair is? Riya is sort of bolded.....i was bit shocked about it when she was born... i had black hair when i was born and i was honestly prepaired to have a lets say .. bit hairy baby... like even maybe the need to get body hair under control a bit.. but its the opposit! do you have any clue how to increase hair for a baby?? Some arabic and turkish moms told me its normal and not uncommon and their babies looked same some said it will change when 3 months (well that passed) some said 1 year will be like this and one said first 4 years will have weak hair after that will get thick and black... no clue... really...(dont get me wrong she is the prittiest thing i have ever seen im just not used to "hairless" baby´s)

1 person likes this.
  9. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

She is trying to sit? That's cute. Diya is not yet sitting. She has started crawling and crawling since November 1st week. So finding it difficult to manage her.

Regarding baby's hair, even Diya has little hair. Elders at home say that all the hair will fall and the growth will take place soon. So waiting for it. My cousin says Johnson's hair oil works wonders. But honestly I am not finding time to apply that. Busy with work and Diya.

1 person likes this.
  10. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

OOOOhhhhhhh really??? She is crawling??? Im impressed :bowdown:clap what a good girl, she is really fast in learning things. My little lazy bug still refuses to even role over :crazy no chance to make her move..... if she wants something she shouts at her toys and me and expects me to do it / bring it etc. ...
    I apply almond oil on her head or atleast startet with it, so hoping now for progress and a bit more hair... elders told me hair loss and growth of new hair would happen at 3 month what did your elders say? around 5 or 6 months? lets see...im still really impressed that Diya is now crawhling for about a month! Wasnt she like maximum 4 months that time? How do you deal with preassure of work load from work and home now? I cant imagine how to do both i bow for you ladies who have to do all of it. Whats your princess favourite toy? Mine loves this fred the firefly which was recomended here in IL so i gave it to her as birth present :) and i recently got her this baby einstein take along tune (was recomended here too got to thank recomending lady) which she loves a lot too... rest she loves two rattles a soft ball and this activity center i lay her in mornings :) but even in activity center she is like a pancake little round and sweet and have to flip it after a while laugh1smiley

1 person likes this.