jollys hollywood beauty parlour in kottayam?

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Stefy, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Stefy

Stefy New IL'ite

Hey my name is stefy and I will be getting married on August. So I had a tough time to decide which beauty parlour I should opt. And finally I did come to a conclusion to go for jollys hollywood beauty parlour. I have been hearing reviews that she's good.so here's my concern, I heard it takes three and a half hour for the bridal make up .i was wondering should I get the makeup done at my home or go to her salon in the morning ? If anyone has recently gone to jollys Hollywood salon please do let me know .
    stefy

2. vlcckottayam

vlcckottayam New IL'ite

Hi! Stefy

We invite you to visit VLCC centre at Kalathilpady and experience our wide range of services.
    We are open from 7 am to 8 pm all days including sundays.
    Feel free to come in.
    You can contact us via phone on 0481-6999911, 6999922

All the best wishes for you marriage!

3. shree2011

shree2011 New IL'ite

My belated Congratulations! Hope you got a nice beautician and all went well. Wish you a happy married life.

Thank u guys for sharing this information, atleast who reads will be careful of choosing.... Unfortunately I did not get much time to search for a good parlour in Kozhencherry and had to go with Yohans International where i gt two ladies: Mrs. Manju , the beautician and her helper plus for mehendi/henna Ms Vidhya. They were recommended to us by our event management guy (who proved also a fraud) and thus we relied on them as none closer to our house were ready to come home and do makeup on Engagement day and wedding day. It was to our dismay that the lady Mrs. Manju, who looked very pleasing in appearance with good words in our first meeting, but turned a bitch later. As the event management guy was recommended by a very close trustworthy friend, we blindly over trusted both the event management guy and the beautician recommended by him. But to our dismay we experienced the worst. After we confirmed and gave advance money the day previous to engagement day, the torturing had started. There was only 10 days gap between both the ceremonies. As we are staying abroad we are not much aware of the customs and people called relatives. We had to play one man show of me and my husband (of course my father helped a lot but he had limitations) running like a chicken to invite for engagement first and then 2nd round trip for Marriage within 8 days, inviting around 1050 guests by visiting their houses. We never knew the practical difficulty of it until experienced ourselves. In between this stress addition was from the beauticians. I shouldn't have booked her and given advance, as she was real idiot, sorry to use such words...she made me and my daughter stressed out after the day of engagement. Thus my daughter was crying whole week until her wedding day. Manju claimed to use VLCC products, plus Kuwait experience, but my daughter skin got bad and she is still doing treatment. Thank God everything got managed as nothing very severe happened. But we can never forget these two ladies in our life as they were torturing both of us, as we had selected them for bridal makeup. Please guys, never ever go for Manju and Vidhya as they are very cunning and stupid, BAD MOUTH. They delayed makeup for Engagement, we never told a word, only the photographers yell at them. they never did any touch-up or help wearing saree, at least for me. My friends and relatives were telling me why this beautician behave like this, not even did a help for you after she take 30,000 IRs. All at the wedding told : the make-up which my daughter did for previous day herself was much better than the bridal make-up on Engagement and Wedding day. But we never told them anything and gave all the money requested with additional charges requested by them. It is our daughters marriage and it is once a life time only, we did not want to get anybody's curse. Yohans-Kozhencherry got too much business as we were going to them, most of our relatives went to them for facial and other, thinking they are the best. All complained later to us that they are too expensive and unprofessional. But we only knew when we experienced that they are the worst. We could forgive them if they did the worst make-up but their tongue was the worst of all. We treated them like our own family member and invited as guest to attend wedding also but can never forget their behavior, thus writing this note. You can rely on Yohans international beauty parlour in Kozhencherry, which is good for men, all claim. But for ladies only if you get any other person other than these two ladies: Manju and Vidhya. This is not told by anyone, it is our own experience.