It takes 2 mins to make Maggi or Save my life! Please Help.

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Abhilash18, May 24, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Abhilash now its your habbit to post duplicates...first you post dupliate threads and then duplicate posts....you are giving the mods here some good amount of work :rant:

Just kidding.

But take care next time :)

2. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

@Dinny I apologize.... This will never happen again, whether its posts or replies.

1 person likes this.
  3. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

1. I used it because it was available with shopkeeper and i had seen adv. And it was cheap.

2. I changed because another soap was available and regular was not... So change....

3. I have used hamaam, medimix margo........ Well i had no say in it what ever was available i used it.....

4. Well they should make it available at my nearest shop..... I dont care about brands..... Whatever is cheap and normal would do.........

5. Well the soap that cleans...... I dont bath regularly..... But when i do well water pollution happens......... He he he.......

Best of luck for MBA.......

When you become CEO one day..... Post your email iD here...... Resume forward karna hai.......

Take care
    chow

1 person likes this.
  4. Abhilash18

Abhilash18 New IL'ite

Hi All you lovely people!

I have not been on this forum for some time. So I take this opportunity to thank all those people who replied to this, in turn helped me to bring out a successful research paper with great insights, I am especially grateful to the moderators, who supported this post.

Thank You so much!

Abhilash Gopinathan

@Mods - Please close this thread its is complete