Is it black magic

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by gankita, Oct 24, 2015.

1. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

My co-sis is very much into black magic n very superstitous. Recently i went for wedding at my inlaws place. I had some argument with my co-sis. A day later i found my son pant was cut with blade. It was new trouser i got him and checked a day before wedding it was fine.

Iam really scared. Is it some kind of black magic?
    please reply

2. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Not black magic. Either any kids would have done it or if she has done..she is perfect maniac. Black magic is meant weak minded people only. Doesn't work.

3. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

i really dont think it as black magic and it must have got stuck in something and had happened.
    even though ur co sis does black magic put some god ash or there are few mantra u can read daily to keep urself safe.

i have very bad experience of black magic and have seen with my eyes just few months back hence i really believe allthis.
    ( i m not supporter but experience makes ur believe all this)

4. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

There are others like you on this forum. You're not the only one.

Whatever ill happens to their children they blame in on their in laws, saying they did black magic on them.
    What is worse is they don't even spare the family deity, they call the presiding deity as monsters!

Be a good mother and be vigilant of your kids and their belongings. Somebody manages cut destroy your children's clothes under your nose and you don't even realise it???

yesican likes this.
  5. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

Somebody manages cut destroy your children's clothes under your nose and you don't even realise it??

well, you don't necessarily have to reply.
    I am a mother, not a god.

6. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Well, you don't have to put forth your questions on a public forum if you don't want everybody's opinion or rather you just want people to say what you want to hear.

No no not God just mother, even others are just human not black magicians or devils :coffee

yesican likes this.