Is Ewcm Mandatory For Ovulation?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Aug 12, 2016.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Is it true that ever time if ovulation happens, Ewcm will be there? I had scan on cd13 after trigger shot, however my follicles were still there. Doc gave me one more trigger shot, and on cd15 she did scan again. Follicle was seen, byt she said it has become hazy and has lost its shape. It is filled with blood, that means its ruptured. I did not observe ewcm this time..:(...is it possible that i still ovulated?

one more thing i wanted to ask, can we do yoga in tww? what excersizes should be avoided?

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Heya...less idea about CM ...but you shdnt rely on them too much..esp on medicated cycles.
    follicle rupture is confirmed by Dr so do not worry on that part too.
    now what you should do and what you shd...

Do mild Yoga postures...not heavy one. If you are running/jogging...resort to brisk walk.
    Most important be positive leave everything every symptom on god and think about good things life has given you.
    do not frgt to thank god each morning for thi cycle to be a successful one...you have crossed the normal parameters right ?

be positive dear ....see you at due date club...

Wish you all the best.

msms likes this.
  3. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

Than ewcm you can go for ovulation kit which qill be more accurate..even bbt works for few

msms likes this.