1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

is daughter become outsider after marriage????

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by abcmart, Aug 16, 2010.

1. abcmart

abcmart New IL'ite

hi every one
    iam not a good writer but still iam trying my best ....
    Here almost all of u are married ......any of u have felt the same as iam feeling !!
    in detail iam married 5years after marriage with in 2months i came to abroad
    my family is upper middle class family and i married to the same no probs with
    inlaws they are ver kind to me....some times i feel uneasy with my family(i have one elder brother and parents)u may shock reading this ......
    my husband is very down to earth and have a good job and we are happy only thing is i
    have pcos so dr has told u will conceive but takes time ok thats over side ....
    after coming to abroad i am feeling my parents and my brother are not talking properly with me i feel completely outsider sometimes what to do?especially my mom ...
    when ever i call her she give some comparison and she some times rude my husband and
    in laws too i dont no why ?now my brother is getting married end of this year ....
    my mom says she got better husband then u she is lucky and she is more beautiful then u
    bla..bla ... even my brother also changing ..they just want let me down some times i feel angry about my brothers wife which i don't want to iam feeling very lonely sometimes...
    please help me ,guide me please pour ur ideas to cope up with this situation
    thanks for reading
    hana

2. daisymom

daisymom Senior IL'ite

dear, you have been blessed with a loving husband and nice ILs... i think its a great gift from god as now your true family is actually with ur DH.

your parents are acting really weird... but it might be that your mother is trying to please your brother and your brothers future wife by praising her.

talk to your DH and laugh it off...

dont let it affect ur relationship with your brothers wife though. be friendly with her ...

end of the day, its better to have parents who hurt you than to have a husband who hurts you, isnt it?

count your blessings dear... no one gets everything in life :)

i wish you all the best for your TTC... may god bless you with a healthy baby very soon!

3. abcmart

abcmart New IL'ite

hi daiasymom
    thank u very much for ur replay it really supported my mind ,
    and i started to think of my abundance instead of scarcity....
    u opened my eyes than u dear