1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is argan oil shampoo good?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by whiteroses, Dec 26, 2014.

1. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

I have long, dull,thin hair, silky n Easily breakable... Need good oil n shampoo for good growth..

Plus help.. I oil daily n take hair bath twice in a week

2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Your hair sounds very much like mine was early in 2014. It was dry, brittle and just was limp and dull all caused by the radiotherapy treatment I had to undergo. My hairdresser said I needed to use a hair repair system. I did and now my hair is very healthy, does not break anymore and is beautifully shiny, incidentally I also use a hair styling iron most days without any damage to my hair. Have a look at their website and make up your own mind, pro-naturals.com/in/.

Argan spinosa is the common ingredient for this hair repair system and in my opinion the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and argan oil leave in treatment all work together and not against each other.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  3. mariechin1234

mariechin1234 New IL'ite

Argan oil is produced from the kernels of argan tree fruit. These trees only grow in a few regions, like Morocco, so this oil is one of the rarest in the world due the small supply and the limited growing area – hence the high price and the hype.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Mariechin1234 yes, you are correct it is only grown in Morocco. Hype? For me it certainly is not hype. Whilst I purchased it predominantly to use on my hair (Pro Naturals) I got really interested in finding out what the Moroccan women used it for and I found that Argan Oil for them is like Coconut Oil for the ladies of India. I now use argan oil every 3 days on my face & neck as well!