1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IQBAL Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nagma, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Hi,
    I recently saw Iqbal and it is a wonderful movie. For those who believe in will power, it's a must see. It's a story of a deaf and dumb boy who has strong love for cricket. The only voice he could hear is of his own hearing the applause of crowded stadium. Through all cons, he makes a niche for himself.

A movie different from normal love movies, it entertains you and also gives you moral to fight.

I loved to share my views on this movie :) I simply enjoyed it and want you all to know so that you dont miss it!

Similar Threads
    1. nelson111
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. meera7
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Gem
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Wonderful movie

I saw Iqbal a fortnight ago. It is a wonderful movie written and directed by Nagesh Kukunoor. A low budget movie produced under the banner of Mukta Arts of Subhash Ghai. We can understand in India, Cricket is not only a sport, but it is a religion. It has shown what phases and politics a cricketer has to go through. I watched Naseeruddin Shah after a long time and it was a pleasure watching him. Kapil Dev as a guest appearance looked handsome as always.

A must see film and worth for money:p

3. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Kapil da jaadoo

Kapil Dev di gal hi kuch aur hai! The entire movie had the punch as soon as Kapil appeared ! Cricket de Badshah appeared on screen with his enchanting personality and made the movie bring out the true Cricket spirit. With all the betting and money game, the one who has will wins at the end. Good work Kapil in the movie as well as in real life.