1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Intimacy - Loss And Cure, Your Experiences And Suggestions

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by nandita24, Nov 15, 2017.

1. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Bonus is a thing of past time. It is more important than propagation of species nowadays. Intimacy for propagation of species , is for married people can b understood, but in other cases meaning of Intimacy Changes. That is why unmarried peoples are more active , even girls are more active and demanding in physical need. But We wives holding legal license , fear to express our need and desires.
    For this problem only DH's r not responsible but wives are also equally responsible as they r unable to express themselves and not so much active to keep flame igniting.

nandita24 likes this.
  2. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Daily routine nowadays is very tough. Job schedule is not fix. Extra working hours plus the time spend at traffic adds much to the problem. Children gets lots of homework. Competition for them is raised up to a good extend that parent too bear by giving them extra time.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  3. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

To Take time for ourself and for each other is also necessery

4. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

The main reason for most intimacy issues is sex is shrouded in secrecy and guilt. When we have the right mental attitude towards this and we can discuss it in the same way as we may discuss food as a necessity and very important aspect of our lives; I am sure our lives will be more enjoyable and happy. So the first step is to remove from our minds all misapprehensions regarding sex and intimacy.

nehakhetal likes this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

What the other person will think about me if I will talk like this. Will I be seen as a cheap or available or they will enjoy whatever I will say. Do other person also has the same level of maturity that I had while talking about that. All these thoughts put our step back from this topic.

nehakhetal likes this.
  6. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Thats right we think bt its not in actual we must communicate right way

7. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

So long we have this uncomfortable feelings about sex and intimacy things are bound to be difficult. We need to de-condition our minds from these negative feelings starting with ourselves. Otherwise we will be only being hypocritical.
    By "Bonus" in arranged marriages I meant all the romantic and ideal expectations we may experience in a marriage.

8. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

To express its not necessary to communicate directly. Whenever we do, we dont say i want this or should we do ¿. We just give hints, or be prpared to get noticed by him. As time passes we forget all these.
    Even DH never say he wann do, he just act to convince us.
    As time passes we knew that, what turns on him, what look he prefer, what stuffs he like in intimate moments. we must realise this n must follow it.

9. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

But what about the romantic scenes and dialogs that we see in movies and serials. All those are dramatic but sometimes don't you feel husband's should act like them. We are doing it in super fast mode which they show super slow. We look into each others eyes but time doesn't stop there. It ends in fraction of seconds. We don't have the whole day to roam around and to be pampered. We get pampered quickly. Its mostly the night time at 12 or 1. We are in too much hurry to sleep and think about the next morning. Like have to wake up early make breakfast lunch etc. All the routine works of next morning start coming into our minds till the session ends. How romantic. In serials they do romance with all the bands going on the background and in real "hamne romance ki band bajadi"

nakshatra1 and nehakhetal like this.
  10. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

It Happens , if we think quietly what we compromising and to which part we giving priority , we will realise that Sleep is more important Intimacy. No doubt morning chores are important they must be , but cant we compromise some nights sleep for quality of intimacy.
    When we have to sleep rather than DH , we behave like a " jo karna hai wo jaldi kar lo , muze subah jaldi uthna hai" then what happens usually is.. he just relives for himself and go to sleep.