1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Interactive learning tools for kids

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shana1729, Jul 26, 2011.

1. shana1729

shana1729 New IL'ite

I personally do not encourage little munchkins to spend endless time watching TV or PC. Yes, I totally agree that there are bunches of interactive stories and learning stuffs, which help kids in 'learning by doing', brushing up their cognitive skills and of course blended with fun. Hence, I spend 10-15 minutes per day, exposing Liya to the astonishing world of interactive games and stories.

I believe, our kids need innovative ideas of learning, they should understand that "learning doesn't mean that mugging up everything comes in the syllabus and vomiting in the answer paper". They should 'identify' the best method to learn, which their brain 'pick' up easier.

As they say, mom is every child's first teacher. Now that, world is 'growing small' and we have great resources right there in internet to identify and grow our children's hidden talents, we are responsible for their mental growth too.

I am writing a series on the 'interactive tools' we use every week, on my personal blog. Here is my first post on an online interactive game for toddlers.

Any moms out there, who have exposed their children to online learning...? Any suggestions for interesting learning by doing tools? Any thoughts on how we can utilize its best part keep kids away from cons?

Anything from experienced people would be a great add for me.. as I mentioned, I am a beginner..:)

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Shana,

A very good post.Understanding is important in their school lessons .Then only the result will be more and the knowledge of the child will improve a lot. Thanks for sharing
    I do not have much idea about online learning.