Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by madhura999, Mar 1, 2017.

1. madhura999

madhura999 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    This is madhu from mumbai... Yesterday the embryos are transferred to my womb...I'm trying to get relax n calm... Taking rest...This is my 3rd cycle...Plz let me know if there any precautions to take in this situation or what food to take...

haseenaparker8 likes this.

2. monika1234

monika1234 New IL'ite

Hey, I hope you are well. I am sure things will get better. Just remain calm and positive. These ups and downs are part of this journey. I myself have been diagnosed with infertility. Sometimes things can get a bit difficult. I was diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve with low AMH and high FSH levels. I remember the day I was diagnosed with it, it was the most day of my life. It felt like everything had fallen apart. The doctors also told me that the chances of treatments like IVF were also very low for me. In short, the chances were very similar to trying to conceive naturally. However, when you are on this journey you have to remain positive and calm. So I am glad you are following that. Never give up and just keep trying. Sending baby dust your way.

3. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,Believe you're all well. Stay positive and listen to garbarakshambigai songs. Stay healthy Keep hydrated.

4. haseenaparker8

haseenaparker8 New IL'ite

Hi lady!very happy to hear about you getting in 3rd cycle.. As you have told the embryo has been transferred to your Womd, Now at this stage you have to take proper foods which are rich in vitamins and protiens. As you know that at this stage the embryo develops to form zygote,which require proper blood flow and necessary food nuitrients , so i would suggest you to go for eggs.milk.and foods which are rich in lipids..Yo have to take proper rest and not to do heavy work.just a little and easy walk is enough.More you can do is to pray,pray and pray as there is no other super power like God himself..No man or doctor can do wonders to you as God does.Further i wish you best of luck ..take care and thanks.