1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Inevitable Grudge

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by VandhenaKrish, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Ishaan10

Ishaan10 Bronze IL'ite

Hi op...me too in same situation like urs ..mine arranged mrg for 4 year n having 3 yr old kid n expecting next in few days...my mil is a single mother..so she was more possessive ...n she expects me buy groceries even now also...same for cooking...morn n afternoon maid is there for cook...for dinner I have to make gravy n roti...she won't come for help...my hubby will come home after 9.30 only...so I m not getting any help from him...i will be irritated at times but no other way I have to adjust n move on..
    Don't get anxious , better be numb to ur mil...don't react...do ur work n go n take rest...ask ur husband to help u in cooking... automatically ur mil will come for help...if u become too tired mean go to ur parents home n take rest for few days...
    Mil will always be like that only...my sil living in US , if she has not taken food mean she will become sad that my daughter was not eating food at all .. But a pregnant lady was with her but she won't care whether I have eaten or not... Just ignore ur mil.... Do take care of urself... I ll scold her in my mind that will do for me..

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018