Indians in Taiwan

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by Padmayashu, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Padmayashu

Padmayashu New IL'ite

Hello friends

I myself padma staying in Hsinchu, Taiwan..
    I have seen many indians here, so ladies lets share our views, problems etc etc if u like toooo

Regards
    padma[​IMG]

2. misak123

misak123 New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

Nice to see you from this forum, i am living in india i have one month training in Taiwan Science industrial park from 18 th may to june 18th.

I very much worried about food living etc.. As an indian if any help needed please help me. Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  3. laxrajan

laxrajan New IL'ite

Hello Padma,

We are considering moving to Taiwan for 2 years and my kids are aged 13 and 11 years. I would like to know about the education system in Taiwan and about the schools in Taipei, and how the kids would be able to adjust if we move back to India in 2 years' time.

Can you please help me with some information or introduction to the right people ( preferably Indians living there). It will help us take the right decision

Thanks
    Lakshmi