1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Lansing, Michigan Area - Please Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Indians in Michigan' started by GurulakshmiK, May 13, 2013.

1. swetha412

swetha412 New IL'ite

Hi Sweety..this is Swetha.We moved to Lansing recently. My husband works for the State dept. Do u know any telugu families living i and around Trappers Cove Apartments?

2. Sreeja26

Sreeja26 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

I am new too, to this. I live in Grand Rapids.. Glad to have come across your post :)

Sreeja

3. my2angels

my2angels Silver IL'ite

Vcool

Few years back when I was in Michigan, I noticed that the Indian community is in and around Detroit and suburbs. Lansing even though its the capital, I am not sure if there are many Indians there. I may be wrong since things might have changed.

I was in Southfield that time and most of the Indians I came across were in Troy, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills and surrounding areas.

I do hope you find Indians around the address that you specified.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  4. cool

cool New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am new to IL like Lakshmi. I am moving to Lansing Michigan in weeks time as i got new job. I am looking for accommodation and looking for Apartments with Indian ladies who are willing to share apartments. Kindly suggest me with name of apartment and any persons contact details.

My Work location : 425 W. Ottawa St Lansing Michigan 48909

Looking forward for positive response and make new friends in IL :)

5. jyothi10

jyothi10 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is jyothi. We are moving to lansing city in next month. I have 20 months old girl. I am looking for indian community with childrens for me and my baby.Please reply back me with best apartments where can I find childerns for my baby.

Thanks
    Jyothi Rachapudi

6. hamsiniashok

hamsiniashok New IL'ite

Hi Ilites !
    Im telugaite moving to lansing shortly , i want to move to apartments where there will b indian community. It will be nice if any indian families are around to make friendship friendssmiley , having fun and get togethers. so, please could any one give me suggestions.

7. hamsiniashok

hamsiniashok New IL'ite

Hi !
    We are moving to lansing in short period, so any one can suggest me where there will b apartments with indian people.

8. hamsiniashok

hamsiniashok New IL'ite

Hi lakshmi !
    Im hamsini and moving to lansing soon, did u find apartments with indian community ? If u please suggest me.......
    THank you.

9. boss22

boss22 New IL'ite

hi guys - i am planning to move to Lansing around this month end time frame. my husband accepted the Job with State Of Michigan through Ciber. i dont know much abt that area but feels comfortable by reading the post on this blog seems like i can find some good friend.

i need some help i am looking for some apartment community where we have more Indian family my preference is east Lansing as heard that is a good area, can someone please suggest me some good and safe apartment community.

also if someone is already working for Ciber my husband was looking for some reviews abt the company as well.

thank you in advance ..

10. asravs

asravs New IL'ite

HI
    This is sravani.I'm telugaite moving to lansing shortly , i want to move to apartments where there will be indian community(ANYBODY KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME APARTMENT NAMES). It will be nice if any indian families are around to make friendship , having fun and get togethers. so, please could any one give me suggestions.