1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Painting Styles...Kalamkari Paintings (Andhra Pradesh)

Discussion in 'Paintings' started by Yashikushi, Oct 19, 2012.

1. meghanagaviredd

meghanagaviredd New IL'ite

Hello!
    I am Meghana Reddy, from Bangalore. I am writing a 4000 word essay on Kalamkari (yes, you read that right), and I have used information from your page. I referenced you, except for your name. If you could kindly give me your full name, I could add your page as a source. Thank you so much. :)

Meg

1 person likes this.
  2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi friend
    I'm saroja Kumararaja.

Surprised!!!!!!!Its my thread which now earns reputation.
    Surprised!!!!!!!4000 word essay on Kalamkari.[​IMG]

Consider myself as the most happiest person as
    I love art:I love creations:I love creative persons in any form.
    Since you are into the same,
    hold my bunches [​IMG] for your writing skill and for your HONEST heart in willing credits towards me.Appreciate yours!!!!!!:bowdown

Hope you have gone through the first page firt post of this thread where I had given the source from where I have selectively filtered the info.
    I know how hard it is to collect the details on every single topic.It took months to gather some data reg.
    Its fully knowledge based.So
    You can freely use this thread for your reference,as i myself too used the information from other external source.

Its this site which gave platform to showcase the hidden endowments of many including me.
    Even now if you are particular in willing to give some credential honor please quote Indusladies site along with, the way by which I can record my thankfulness towards this wonderful community.

Thanks in zillion for your volunteer gratitude.

All the very best for your future endeavors!!!!!![​IMG]

3. UpasanaDivakar

UpasanaDivakar New IL'ite

Hi @Yashikushi:
    Can you connect me with the original artist for the paintings you have put in this post? Specifically the "Shivparvti1 (2).jpg"?
    Thanks