1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

India Here I Come

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    GOOD Morning.
    I trust you had comfortable flight and landed softly with all your baggage in Chennai.
    Regards.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Thyagarajan,

So far the trip is going well with the grace of God. It is hectic but satisfying. I am also missing too much action in the US.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:As I prayed standing infront with foldedhands in sanctum of Lord Ananth Padhmanabha at ADAYAR during the priests parayanam of sacred Vishnu Sahasranama, some of your statements in various posts in indusladies crossed my mind!
    2. It was On last Monday. I PRAYED for well being of all my friend’s family including those in IL. THAT includes you too.
    3. Thanks for response and am glad everything for you now proceeding as per set out plans.
    Regards.

4. Viswamitra

Dear Sri Thyagarajan:

You really humbled me by thinking about me when you were standing in Sanctum Sanctorum of Sri Ansndha Padmanabha Swami. It brought pleasant memories of my regular visits to the Temple when I lived in Adyar. My uncle was the Secretary and Vaithi Subramania Iyer was the Executive Trustee. We can probably exchange private messages and meet. I can't thank you enough.

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa sir,
    A lot of planning and scheduling has gone into your program and I am sure you will be able to carry out what u set to achieve in your trip. Have a wonderful time inspite of the busy schedule. Would have loved to speak and meet u when in Bangalore, however we are now here in San jose at my sons place upto July first week.

6. Viswamitra

Dear Joylokhi,

Thank you for your kind message. I am so happy you are spending time in San Jose. There is always next time for us to meet God willing.

Viswa

7. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

8. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa,
    I dont envy your gruelling schedule.Meeting friends and exchanging gossip ,the acrimonious and new low election debates will keep the time flying.The most arduous job is to leave the house clean before your departure to make it hospitable on your return ,unpacking and rearranging things.My experience is the impact on the spinal cord. Chennai will help you to get seasoned.All the best.
    SLN

9. Viswamitra

Dear SLN Sir,

This time it is a lot more than that. Living certificate for my MIL, fixing a tenant for our apartment we left it empty last year, visit to Temples in Karnataka, 2 business trips to Trivandrum and Bangalore, 4 days of rituals for my mom starting the day I arrived, sale and registration of inherited property of my parents, review of other plots to reinvest, tax consulting relating to long-term capital gains, opening capital gains designated account, TDS certificates from the buyer, legal heir certificates, settling payments considering 17th, 18th and 19th Bank holidays for Mahavir Jayanthi, Election day and Good Friday, ticket reconfirmation including wheel chair for my MIL and veg meal, visit relatives, taxi from Orlando to Tampa, etc. were very taxing. I am glad where I am today but now I am worried about what landmine I will walk into in the US after more than a month's absence.

Afresh and shravs3 like this.
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    Dear Viswa
    Don't worry about any landmine but enter your place singing joyously 'This Land is Mine'
    Sri

Viswamitra and Afresh like this.