IIT coaching centres

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Rajikannan27, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Rajikannan27

Rajikannan27 New IL'ite

hi ,
    My daughter who is currently studying in 10th and was looking for integrated school program....currently only SMART and FIITJEE have that programs. so which one is better option ? I am now having a dilemma cause both are good institutions. Since SMART has this program in Kola Perumal Vaishnav Chetty school,could you please give me your opinions and feedbacks about the school

please give me your opinions about the iit jee coaching centres too

thanks,
    Raji

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Rajikannan27 i heard that there is a talk about smart tie up with bhavans not sure.

kola perumal is a cbse school that is part of the vaishnav trust, dgvaishnav college mop vaishnav school. it is almost more than 50 years old. the school follows cbse.

but when you go for integrated, you are just using the lab, the school facilities and appear for your board exams through the school. otherwise your teaching staff are from the school that you choose. fiitjee or smart.

fitjee is available in maharishi and chettinad campus.

i think fees of iit, is almost similar in all. except the school fees may vary according to the school you chose.

weekend coachings are also available. akaash too has a presence here. but the emphasis is more on medical. there is TRS too.

it is all about how well your kid can take the pressure. some find integrated easier while some feel that it does not concentrate much on cbse. so think and decide before you take a call. because now it is not just iit, but cbse marks and iit mains that decide whether you can qualify for advanced.

all the best to your kid for her board exams.