1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If tears of love, joy and bliss.have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 11, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[h=1]
    Have you enjoyed heaven on earth There are times in our life when our heart just opens up and tears roll down in happiness, when we are truly happy which no words can explain…the experience which cannot be expressed…. the tears say it all…. to give an experience and memories which lasts a life…

For me there are some experiences which have brought a smile on my face and I felt heaven on earth.When we get something without expecting and with lot of trying the happiness we get cant be written in words. The first time I felt heaven on earth after growing up is for one year we could not go to school due to financial problems and with the help of one aunty we got admission in school, that too in a Convent school without fees, that day I felt heaven on earth going to school. Then when the first time I came first in class I felt so happy. In our school every month on the 1st everyone used to gather in the hall and all those who come first they will be put a badge. Whole school used to come to know about the result. When I got a good friend and spent with her everyday , while going to school and coming back we used to come in her car. Then evenings we used to spend two hours in her house, one hour studying and one hour playing indoor games. The days I spent with her I felt heaven on earth.

My grandmother used to say that for me there wont be any problem in getting married . But my marriage was late only and with my grandmother's blessings I got a gem of a person and the day I got married I was so happy . My father was no more when I got married and also grandmother had passed away wishing me the best and I did not want to be a burden to my brothers. Earlier the daughters in the house will be married first , then only the sons . Though three years I had to wait to get a child , for me that was also a long period because everyone used to ask when are you giving good news, so when I became pregnant I felt heaven on earth. The day my cute angel was born I was in seventh heaven. My brother in law was more happier and he went and told all the neighbours about my cute angel. Next was when I got promotions in the office with the recommendation of my bosses. After computer came we had problems and I felt very happy when our Director had confident that I would manage my portfolio well. The day I took VRS from office and left the job after working for 36 years in the same company, which was like my second home I felt very sad.

When my children got married in time I felt very happy. When my elder daughter wanted to adopt and we had gone to see the child and when I took her in my arms and she gave a beautiful smile I was feeling on top of the world and without any hesitation told my dh she will be our grand daughter.

Whenever someone gives me likes I feel so happy . Till now I have got 11007 likes. Many of my friends and virtual daughters first give the likes and then the fb. I give likes to everyone who gives me fb , at the time of replying to them, so that I will know who all I have replied. and also to those whose write ups or creative works are superb . I feel in seventh heaven when I see so many of my posts have got fbs and today was such day. I saw in my mail so many fbs and I was wondering who has posted fbs for so many of my threads and I felt very happy when Viswa had given fbs for many threads of mine . Without expecting when you get something the happiness at that time cant be mentioned in words.

There might be other instances also when I must have enjoyed heaven on earth but I could remember only these just now which are very important in mylife.

These quotes I liked it very much, hope you all also enjoy them
    Never ask for smile, just give it. Never expect love from others , just love them…Never say I can’t live without you, just say I live for ” you”.

Appreciation can make a day…Even change a life…. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary…..Every day, genuinely tell at least one person something you like, admire, or appreciate about them. And You will feel really Good about yourself….

SILENCE & SMILE are Two Powerful Tools
    SMILE
    is the way to solve many problems….&
    SILENCEis the way to avoid many problems….

Shakespeare ….Never play with the feelings of others. Because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for a lifetimeNapoleon ….The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good peopleEinstein ….I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, it’s because of them I did it myself.Abraham Lincoln ….If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.Martin Luther King Jr ….We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.Mahatma Gandhi ….The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.Dr Abdul Kalam ….It Is Very Easy ToDefeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.[/h]

Mark Twain quotes

8 people like this.

2. meril

meril Gold IL'ite

Re: If tears of love, joy and bliss.have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste

Very True..
    A well written write up!
    :)

1 person likes this.
  3. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Re: If tears of love, joy and bliss.have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste

Lovely write up...:thumbsup Heres wishing you lot more happiness... :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  4. MadhaviUP

MadhaviUP Silver IL'ite

VIJIamma,
    you always write so good things :).
    After reading you mail i remember , only twice i has got such happiness , first when i gave my first salary to my mom , i got tears in my eyes with happiness.Second When my DH tied the first knot my dream/struggle for 6 yrs fulfilled i couldnot stop my tears.
    I wish such many moments should come in my life:) and also all our lives.

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

First of all sorry for the delayed reply. Welcome to my thread and glad you liked my post.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Swathi dear for your appreciation, thanks for your good wishes and sorry for the late reply

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty
    you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your happiness and those intense beautiful quotes
    vani

1 person likes this.
  8. desilady13

desilady13 Silver IL'ite

Nice write up. It's good to know you have certain memories of your childhood which you remember so dearly, for sure they have touched your heart.

Almost after 10th board exams, a few of my 'friends' (people whom I had called friends, but not they) from school went to a movie and I wasn't invited. As soon as I came home, my mother had recognized what happened just looking at my face, since she expected kids typically go out for having fun right after exams. Without me saying a word to her, she took me to the theatre to watch a movie with her. Even though it's something so small, I remember it very well and it touched my heart as she was a best friend I never had at that time.

Another heavenly moment for me, when tears just wouldn't stop, was when my kid was born. I was probably in heaven...holding a small, tiny life in my hands!

2 people like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Madhavi dear welcome to my thread and sorry for thelate reply. mademydaysmiley with your sweet message. Glad to know about your happiness. all the best to have more moments of that kind in you rlife. Dont worry soon it will come, my best wishes for that

10. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Awesome write up Viji Ma:thumbsup Touching and inspiring...

1 person likes this.