1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to post this in Coffee Mornings but then

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 27, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I wanted to write this post about how I spent my day today till now in Coffee Mornings. But then I thought if I write it here my blog count will increase so came here to write.

I know you all must be thinking I have gonemad making challenges and writing anything which comes to my mind. What to do I am different from others. You know in both my legs God has fixed the fingers wrongly. Instead of fixing the last finger last , He has fixed it as the fourth finger in both the legs. Thats why I am different .

Now coming how my day was today from morning.

Early morning at 6.20 a.m. or so got a call from my dh's friend that they have to go to help his distant relation family as someone expired . So he left with his friend and I went to buy milk which always my husband does. Came back home as usual just logged in to see the feedbacks in IL. Yesterday I had seen that the nominations for November is started by Soaring Spirit but noone posted there. Today also when I saw noone had posted. Usually I dont go to that forum only once or twice I have gone. So I posted first there this month. Was happy that I did some good deed today early morning

Then went to take bath. At 7.10 a.m. I started cooking . First kept for rice, boiled water, boiled milk. In the meantime cut vegetables for Eluseri, tomato chutney. Kept both in the cooker. Put CD in which bhakthi songs and prayers were there. Kneaded dough for chapathi. Then scraped the coconut and grounded for eluseri and pachadi.
    When the vegetables were cooked did the final stages. Made chapathi

Did pooja for God. Offered rice to God, kept for the crow.

By the time it was 9.15 a.m. Read one chapter of Advaita Ramayanam. Then logged in to IL and posted in Coffee Morning.

By 10.15 or so dh came back, he had bath , gave him breakfast , I also had breakfast. Then we went to the AGent to give some company's Fixed Deposits for renewal. By the time we came back home it was 11.30 a.m. Since we came in the hot sun had butter milk. It was so yummy to drink in the hot sun.

Sorry for boring you all. Anyway if you like the post then only you will be reading na.

Thank you for patiently reading my post.:)

2. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji Ma'm,

I am just admiring your write-up... small small blogs... all related to our day-to-day life activity/happenings... Very few has the capability to convey their feelings in writing...

Sorry, due to unavoidable situation I could not login IL last few weeks... but today I read all your blogs... very interesting. I liked your blog where you have expressed your joyful momets of Navaratri and glad to know you danced Dandiya...(me too danced dandiya with my DH 12 years back, when i was pregnant and got nice scoldings from my MIL)

Keep Smiling..

Rani.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rani

Glad to see you here. Glad to know that you read all my blogs and liked it too. You should not have taken part in dandiya during pregnancy. This time I really enjoyed playing dandiya as I have never played.
    love
    viji

4. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji Ma'm,
    Ya, I shouldnot have.. but I was not aware that time ... but elders always guide us for path only and their scoldings are for good reason too.

Rani.

5. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Viji ma -
    blogs are our feelings and thoughts that we want to express. the same can reoccur and we may write it with different meaning. in literature each wors has different meanings and it is upto reader to take what best he can take. there is no harm to reflect your thoughts in CM as well as in your blog. keep moving

6. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, it is interesting to know how you spend your day. It is not boring. You don't have to write fnscy subjects to make readers happy. Buying milk brings good memories. I used ot it when I was young. I was happy for few moments. Taht is more important than anything else. I do read your blog. Some times, I don't give FB because you get a lots of fans who do it.
    Happy writing!!!!!

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffeelover

Whoever gives fb, I value your fb also. You are my loving friend. I am just waiting for the day when you will get pm facility so that I can send pm to you whenever I want and be happy. I always wait for your fbs. I had written a blog on that also.

love
    viji

8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji mam,

Nice to know your happenings in a day.. I never heard of Eluseri... wsished to taste once...

No Viji mam , I never thought that you write everything you think... Instead I thought how much you respect fellow Ilites to share your thoughts in regularly... We get to know more and more about you from your blogs... See, we haven't met each other, but I already knew a lot about you.... :)

ILT