1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank You periamma

3. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

@pranavi1987

Story is awesome..Loved all the characters especially Nandu and Vineel

Are you posting today's episode now :p
    Waiting waiting :-D

4. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE - 14

Mom I have just started my stint in the new office, I am trying to understand business procedures, it is very difficult to take off and go out, he said.

Lakshmi didn’t say anything; she knew how stubborn Vineel is.

Nandu is feeling bored, she didn’t understand what to do, she had applied for two weeks leave for wedding, she is feeling bored in this week only, she thought she will join office as soon as possible, so that she can feel better, she will have Geetha by her side.

Nandu came back to their room after Vineel left to office, she remembered her laptop, she didn’t bring from her mom’s house, she felt like checking her emails, she saw a computer in Vineels room, she tried to open it, but it has password.

She went and asked Lakshmi , “Aunty Can I have Vineel’s computer password?”

Hmmm we don’t even enter his room, I don’t have any of his passwords, and you can call him and ask.

Will he tell me if I ask? said Nandana

Why not? He is your husband now said Lakshmi.

Husband!! She thought in her mind, to hear that word is only very frustrating, to think Vineel as her husband only unimaginable for me.

She went back to her room and called Vineel.

What’s the matter? asked Vineel.

I am getting bored, I want to browse some time, and can I have your computer password please? She asked.

That’s my personal computer Nandana, I am not going to share my password to any one, if you still want to use it, crack the password for yourself or get your own laptop.

He is having loads of ego, I will also get chance then I will see, said Nandana in her mind.

What are you thinking? I have lots of ego? You are correct Nandana said Vineel.

I don’t have peace to think, what ever in my mind said Nandu.

Think whatever you want, Will you please allow me to do my work now? Said Vineel.

Nandana hung up the phone.

She saw some books near the computer, she opened them, there are some calculations, statistics, business work flows.

She observed that data, that looked very interesting, she has done her MBA from IIM, her Dad wants to take over business, but she wants to work in a company, gain some exposure before taking over Dads business.

Moreover, she always want to do something on her own. She turned pages, and in the last page on the cover of book she saw some words which are jumbled.

She felt happy, this could be passwords, let me try she tried couple of them, they didn’t work, suddenly she typed another one, OMG system opened, yahoo she thought.

She browsed for some time, checked her emails and sent email to Geetha.

After some time, she opened what is there in computer, she saw some pics, and she felt like opening them, suddenly she remembered Vineels words “That is my personal computer Nandana”.

She thought it is okay, I cracked password, what will he do if I see them?

Those are Vineel’s pics in abroad.

In one picture there are group of friends, she is looking at the pictures one by one.

She opened another picture, it was named as Deepu and Vineel, Vineel kept his hand on her shoulders, and they both looked very close.

In another picture, that same girl was holding his hands.

Nandana felt a pinch of jealousy, by seeing them so close, again she thought, “Why will I bother?”

She opened another picture, there she saw another girl and couple of boys in the picture, in that picture that girl is standing next to Vineel, but it is a group pic.

Suddenly she saw a picture where Vineel and Prashanth are standing and playing in beach.

She saw that picture and felt pinch of pain in her heart, she heard Lakshmi calling Nandana.

I am coming Aunty, she shut down the computer and went down stairs.

I think Vineel received a flower bouquet, looks like it is sent from aborad, can you please take this and keep it in your room.

Okay Aunty she went back and kept the bouquet on the table and suddenly saw a card attached to it.

She opened the card and it has

“Hello Vineel, We all wish you a very Happy Married Life”, Thanks for sending some of your pictures, you both look “Made for each other”, we all miss your marriage, specially “I miss your marriage” and I miss you being here with us every moment.

I cherish all our memories when you were here.

Once again “I wish you start a new life with Nandana”

Raj and Ramesh also conveyed their wishes to both of you.

Your best friend Sheela.

One more girlfriend !! may be friend in abroad, suddenly she remembered the group pic she saw with boys and a girl, who was standing next to Vineel.

“Is she Sheela?” May be or may not be

“Why do I need that?”

Lakshmi called and showed Nandana, full house, how the things run in the house, she told everything what each maids do in the house.

She asked her “How are you both doing? Is Vineel Okay with you? Are you both trying to adjust with each other?”

Nandana didn’t know how to answer suddenly, she said Okay Aunty, we are doing good.

I told him to take some days off , but he is not listening, I have surprise for you today. Look at this, she showed her a gift valet.

What is this Aunty ? asked Nandana.

I have reserved a place in restaurant for dinner for both of you. That restaurant is very far, it is 2 hours from here, you will get some time to spend with each other and have dinner there.

It is very good place said Lakshmi.

Nandana got frozen, How will Vineel respond? Will he accept it? The idea of spending some time alone with him is very difficult , she thought to herself.

Don’t worry, I will convince Vineel, you get ready, I have a new dress for you, take this and she gave a light orange skirt and white top to her.

Dress is looking very nice, Nandana liked it a lot, she didn’t like the idea of going out with Vineel, but she couldn’t say no to Lakshmi.

Lakshmi called office at around 3 in the afternoon and said.

Vineel, can you please come home fast?

Mom Is it urgent? I am in mid of some urgent work.

Very urgent Vineel, You have to be here by 4 PM.

Is everything alright he asked?

You will know after you come here, she said.

He was thinking, what it could be? He thought to check with his dad, but his dad is at other construction site for meeting.

He immediately started back to home.

Nandana wore new dress, Lakshmi asked her to put makeup, Nandu is not in mood to put make up, but Lakshmi applied her makeup, she want to make her look very beautiful.

Vineel reached home and called Mom what happened? Why did you call?

Look at her once and she called Nandana.

Nandana is dressed in light orange skirt and white top, with loads of makeup done by Lakshmi.

Vineel saw her, he controlled his laugh, and her make up looked like a white wash done on wall.

He didn’t say anything.

You called me to see her? He asked her mom.

No, I have booked a surprise dinner for you both and she gave him the gift valet.

Mom, this restaurant is too far from here.

That’s why I have called you now, you get ready and you both start.

I have some important work in office, did you called me for this? Why didn’t you tell me about it?

If I tell you, will you come? Said Lakshmi.

Vineel couldn’t say anything, he knew his mom won’t leave him now. He went to his room and quickly changed his dress, he wore a white shirt and blue jeans.

He came down with car keys and said to Nandana, come let us go.

They both sat in car and Vineel started , Nandu’s heart is beating very fast, she could feel the smell of perfume he had applied.

Nandana was waiting Vineel to talk, she was looking outside from window.

Vineel turned towards Nandu and Said…..

Adharv, mbharani, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Ammu, I am glad you liked it, I have posted new episode just now, here you go, enjoy and share your feedback.

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

and said what ?? i will drop you somewhere and i will pick you after sometime..lol

pranavi1987 and Rampuri9 like this.
  7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Well narrated..waiting for the next episode

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Do you want Vineel to be so mean ? :) poor Nandana

9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 15

Nandana was waiting Vineel to talk; she was looking outside from window.

Vineel turned towards Nandu and said, There was a meeting today in the office for the our new construction project, they are trying to get some paints in bulk, looks like there is a shortage of paints in the city, I didn’t knew that you used it all on your face.

Nandu replied back, I want to trouble you all guys in your work, so I used all the paint on my face, now I will see from where you will get new paints.

Both laughed at each other counter.

It is drizzling outside, Vineel switched on AC in the car, the temperature is too low, and Nandu is feeling cold.

As he got adjusted to cold climate all these years, he is feeling little hot with the temperature thought it is raining outside.

Nandu started shivering slowly; she wrapped her hands in the scarf.

Vineel saw her shivering and said, feel free to increase the temperature, if you feel cold.

Nandana increased temperature in the car.

Vineel switched on the Md Rafi songs in the car, Nandana loves Md Rafi songs, she was enjoying throughout the journey.

She said to Vineel “I am surprised, that you are playing old songs”

Personally I don’t like old songs, but I will listen to them, if others are enjoying. I guess you are enjoying said Vineel.

She switched off the songs, Thank you “I don’t feel like listening now”.

She got angry, He is saying as if he played songs for her, if he doesn’t like why he should play them and again tell her he had played for her.

Suddenly his phone rang, he asked Nandu to pick up the phone as he was driving.

Hi Vineel Prashanth here, How are you?

Nandu just remained silent for a sec after hearing Prashanth voice, she remembered her last conversation with Prashanth over phone.

Vineel are you there?

Yes, just a second, I will give phone to Vineel.

Who? Nandu? Sorry Nandana, How are you?

I think you will be good, I should ask this question to Vineel said Prashanth.

Who is on the line? asked Vineel.

Prashanth said Nandana

Okay put the phone on speaker.

Nandana put on the phone on speaker.

“Hey Prashanth” whats up ? How are you? I have asked to come to my home, why didn’t you come up still?

Hey listen Vineel, I am going to Delhi tomorrow for an official work and then meet my parents and then come back after 10 days.

So, I will meet you then, I just want to let you know I will be out of town.

“Sure” said Vineel.

Next time, you should not just come and go, we will meet for lunch at my home.

Sure Vineel, I will be there.

Okay bye and Nandana took the phone and switched off the speaker.

“Why is he talking like that? Did she only get angry? Can’t he understand the situations, then which made her behave that way”

“Was he not upset with her? At that time?”

“Didn’t he shout on her?”

He was talking as if she had done a big mistake in her life. If she had done the mistake, then what was he doing? Did he try to correct the situation and make her understand?

Did she behave the same way when he was in a big problem?

“I was a pillar of support to him, when he was in need”, now he is just blaming me for all the situations thought Nandana to herself.

What are you thinking? We are at restaurant. are dreaming again? If you shout people will think I did something said Vineel.

She came back to senses.

They both went inside the restaurant.

Interior of the restaurant is very beautiful, There is a lake and on it had built a bridge with wood and it had beautiful lighting.

There are so many tables arranged at the deck and the lights are dim.

Vineel went and gave the gift Valet at the reception and they showed the table reserved for them.

Nandana liked the interiors; she washed her hands and face,

She remembered Vineel’s words about makeup, she wiped her makeup with tissue, came back and settled in the table.

Vineel looked at her, she is looking very beautiful with light makeup, and if she is pleasant she looks very good.

What are you thinking? Asked Nandu.

Should I tell truth?

“Yes” please.

I am thinking what if this bridge suddenly collapses; we will fall into water, then who is going to save you, Said Vineel.

You will save me, you know swimming right.

“I am not a Titanic hero” he said.

“How do you know that I know swimming? Did I ever tell you? I am scared of water”

She saw his pictures on his computer, suddenly she bit her tongue, I had just guessed, you are in abroad for many years, so I thought you would have known.

Waiter came in asked for order.

Nandana looked at menu, it looked so different, names in the menu are so strange, she didn’t understand which is vegetarian, she thought to ask Vineel, but her ego didn’t accept.

Vineel ordered what he want, she pointed at one food item and asked waiter to bring it.

Vineel asked are you sure?

She said sure, I ate that with my friends many times.

Okay get it said Vineel.

Waiter came in with dishes, Nandu dish looked very decorative just looking like a salad.

Vineel started his dinner, he asked her “You told you are vegetarian right, but how did you eat fish all these years?”

Nandu was about to put her food in the mouth she stopped, Fish, I don’t eat any fish, and I am pure vegetarian.

Then how did you eat this dish all these years with your friends.

Does this have fish?

Yes, that’s why I have asked you are you sure? Said Vineel.

She just moved that plate far and called waiter, told him to take back.

Vineel couldn’t control his laugh, tears came from Nandu’s eyes, she felt insulted, she could have asked him when she didn’t know, now she is caught like this.

Don’t feel bad, I have ordered some extra veg food, I know about that dish, eat from this said Vineel.

They both finished dinner, he was about to order ice cream, he remembered the day of shopping when he ordered chocolate ice cream with nuts she refused.

He asked what ice cream do you want?

She said Butter scotch.

He ordered chocolate icecream with nuts for himself and butter scotch for her.

When the ice creams arrived,

she said to Vineel

Please take this butter scotch and give me chocolate ice cream, let us exchange.

Vineel looked at her with surprise, you would have told me that you want to eat chocolate ice cream he said.

“I changed my mind now” she said.

“I want to exchange, do you want it do or not tell me”

Vineel exchanged icecream with her.

They came out of the restaurant, had a walk there for few minutes that area looked beautiful.

As it was getting late, they started back.

As soon as they drove for 5 mins, they heard a sound and Vineel pulled the car to the side and stopped.

What happened? asked Nandu.

I think tire got punctured, let me check he said.

Oh yes, it got punctured, I have extra one, we are in outskirts, I can change but my right hand is hurting from last 2 days, I don’t think I can change the tire now he said.

Nandu got down the car …………

Friends, Thanks for all your positive feedback,

I am happy you all like the story, I know you all Love Nandana and Vineel.

Thanks for following it regularly, I am going to be out next week, so my next episode will be on Aug 20th Till then Happy weekend.

Rampuri9, Adharv, Ammu2886 and 2 others like this.
  10. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Good going @pranavi1987 ..:clap2:
    So tire will be fixed after 10 days:laughing: