1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love My Perfect Smile.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by TPurnima, Jul 25, 2018.

1. TPurnima

TPurnima New IL'ite

Hey, I was very worried :disappointed:about my smile:blush: few months back. I was quite worried about my misaligned teeth:mask:. Though my personality is quite charming the moment I used to laugh or speak it was awkward as my smile never looked pleasing because of my teeth. Post discussing with close friends I was advised to use metal braces but I was not very convinced. I could not make up my mind to put on those braces as they do not give a good look.

I kept searching for the solution. At last, I came to know about the aligners. I visited the Dentist to know more about it. The amount was far too expensive but I was really satisfied with the results and outcome of the aligners that was shared with me.

I searched a lot about the aligners and at last found it on TeethLogic. I have ordered my impression kit and I was super excited to get my smile back. The best part is the entire process amount being charged is very reasonable and in my pocket, as I am still paying in installment:banana:. But my treatment is over and i am very very happy:grinning: with the result. I can open :thumbup: my mouth and laugh and show my new aligned teeth. If anyone suffering through the issue can use the TeethLogic clear aligners for sure. :hearteyes::smile::grinning:

shravs3, Adharv and messedup like this.

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Nice share ma'am but I guess this is not the right forum. Maybe snippets not sure about that as well. However thank you this might help people in need. Happy that your happy now :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Good day.

shravs3 likes this.
  3. DP1

DP1 New IL'ite

Confidence