1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Lost Hope In My Marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iswarya, Nov 15, 2016.

1. iswarya

iswarya New IL'ite

Hi all,
    My husband and me were friends before and then i fell in love with himand proposed him. He also loved meafter a year. We were happy together then we got married. Now we have a 7 month old baby. We fight a lot and he always points out that i was the person who loved him. And he points out that he never loved me and he says i was behind him.the words kill me. He never listens to me.his mom and me was friendly before and marriage. But now its just the opposite. She wants me to depend on her for everything. Even my dresses should of be of her choice. Even i go want to go to my home she will need to think about it.she speaks about my appearance after delivery. She creates fight between her son and me.my husband hates my family and takes bad about watever my family does.i hate my husband now. Icantbear thus pain.

2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hey OP,

First things first....congrats for your baby! A baby boy or a girl! personally I love girls...

jokes apart....7 months old baby you say, so your hands will be full taking care of the LO while managing things yourself. So I wish you don't take unnecessary stress about other things.

You and your DH fell in love with each other and got married. You guys have a long life to live still. Considering the lots of years to come, I don't think it makes sense to fight on who proposed first! So what if he says you went behind him? try and stand tall and tell him the next time he says 'you went behind him and loved him', reply saying that 'yes I did because I liked and loved you and still do!

After baby birth, its always tough for a woman. First there are these hormonal changes and then coping with the new routine of taking care of the baby, and managing house.....personal time is literally zero. I would be surprised if you guys are able to spare some time together without the baby! so try and create some time for just you and your husband......that helps a lot.

And well, the after effects of pregnancy stays for some time.....those extra pounds are a little stubborn sometimes and don't leave us soon. Don't worry about your appearance now. Ensure you are eating right and eating healthy food for now. Once you baby is around one and till he grows upto 3 yrs, running behind him will ensure you lose your pounds. Until don't bother about your MILs comments on your appearance.

It will all come back....all your stamina, your 'figure', control over things....but will take time. In the mean time, try to create a strong emotional bond with him....

Itsmylife143 and SunPa like this.
  3. iswarya

iswarya New IL'ite

Thank u so much.. i will surely find sometime for me and my husband. I love him so much. Everytime he fightswit me i lose hope that he is not loving me anymore. And there is a lot fight between my parents and his parents. I pray to god that heshould be with me and understand my love for hilo

4. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

you have got severe case of mommas boy.Your husband loves his momma more than you.Stop seeking permission.Just tell your husband and go where ever you want.