1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have weakness for

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 13, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I have so many weaknesses.

I have weakness for doing everything fast. For eating spicy food and also for sweets. My husband does not like spicy food . So make less spicy and then I eat with pickle. I am lucky that how much sweets I eat I dont put on much weight.

I have weakness for loving everyone, sharing with everyone everything whether it is good or bad. Weakness for expecting fbs from everyone. For writing a blog everyday. Luckily God helps me in writing a blog everyday.

Have a weakness for doing everything myself. Dont like to depend on anyone. My children get angry with me for that saying you dont have confidence in us. What to do I am made that way.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

What a nice topic!!!! Viji, you are a "STAR". Weakness: People don't want to say much about it. I think we are related. I have same weakness except for sweet and not putting on weight. I put on weight so fast.

Good day!!!!

3. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Viji mam,
    I liked this topic of yours, very interesting and I know everyone has some weakness or the other. Like you I too like to do all the work by myself and love sweets and spicy food, but unlike you I tend to put on weight and have to watch out what I eat. And my weakness I tend to belive everyone very easily.
    Regards
    Shanta

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffeelover

Thanks for making me a star. I always like to shine. Oh you also have the same weakness.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sritas

Thanks for coming here. Its a pleasure to do the work by ourselves instead of depending on someone. Good to know you arealso like me.

love
    viji