1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know what to do?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by luc, Jan 4, 2012.

1. suji79

suji79 New IL'ite

Hi Friend,

My request to u you is, its all passing clouds, once you start concentrating on your home work and husband and kids, surely u will come out of this problem. I am sure if u continue this, u will really feel guilty in future. And you will feel shame of what you have done. And if you try to continue this, either your husband or any of your family members surely will identify this, and it will be bad for your family. You cannot hide this kind of feelings when you develop further, it will not allow you to concentrate on work or family. You will loose your career at work, and at work very easily people will make out if you flirt with this guy. So take deep breath and avoid this contact.

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

wow...is this for real!. Women are fighting huge problems to set thei marriage right and you are ready to throw the marriage away for this flirt. I dont know what to say, I just hope you wont end up alone.

3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

i see that too!. Generally its easy for guys to get into these things when alone but in this senario, Gandhiji must be proud as women became so independent.

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Luc Sister,

The above words are truely apt, if you love your husband the way he loves you, you will be so possessive of him and nothing of this should disturb you, some men are crazy and will satisfy their ego with weak hearted and will just walk away, you wont be surprised when one day he will take you for a dinner and show you a bride's photo and say he has proposed and getting married to her.

You will just collapse with a guilt feeling, but he would be cool as he would have just filled the vaccum time with you, which you are not able to realise, come out of the maya and join your husband sooner, if you wont decide now you will not only be spoiling your life, but your husband's life, your parents will land themselves in trauma and so will be the position of your in-laws.

Because of your uncontrolled imaginery thoughts would you want a host of relatives to go crazy, post this question in silence to yourself, the next moment you will pack your bag and reach your husband's work place. Career/money is secondary which you can always manage but losing your life which is a gift given by god, you are disrespecting your own self.

Many of us have told in different tones, treat us all as your own sisters and just think for yourself calmly and be quick and clear in your decision.

The thought of guilt which had already occurred in you is the first step of success, though the path looks throny and difficult make up your mind and start stepping up further, never slip down, with strong will your destination will be closer.

May the almighty bless you in abundance and guide you in the right direction

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  5. justlife

justlife Silver IL'ite

Dear luc,

As you may have read, women have horror stories to share about their husbands and in laws. If you have such a great family, please do not waste it. That other guy is there today, maybe gone tomorrow and then you will be left by yourself in depression.

Before that happens, I will advise you to move in with your husband and cut off all contacts with him. It will be very difficult initially but that is the only thing you should do. It is ok, that you feel this way about him, it is mostly because you are missing companionship and right now he is the one near you not your husband. I strongly suggest that you move with in with your husband, if you do not want to ruin your life

6. luc

luc Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies! Update on my side, i did avoid going out this weekend.. Again we were going to go out with common friends but i avoided it! I am goin to loose some friends but its worth it! I have to work it toward my hubby , he is the most important thing in my life!!!

8 people like this.
  7. crazysans

crazysans Bronze IL'ite

Hi Luc,

Really glad to see this. Keep going. Consider going to your husband's place for a while, This is the right time for it, I think.

8. kdivya452

kdivya452 New IL'ite

Hi luc,
    You are on the right track now. I am sorry to be rude in my previous posts. But i had to. Its good to hear that you are concentrating.

I am goin to loose some friends but its worth it!

I am sure you wont let all of us down again. Please for god sake be what you are right now.

By the way crazysans is right. You should go to you hubby. You should Plan for this Long Week End

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  9. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Great to see your strong well, heading you right, May the almighty shower strength upon you and show you the right direction.

10. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Why can't you move back to your hubby city????????I know job is important but your life is more important than job in your situation.