I am Pregnant with a 3rd child.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by mkirti, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Sweetgirl123

Sweetgirl123 Silver IL'ite

Have you come to any conclusion yet?
    3 children is still acceptable amount. If you are sure you do not want anymore you and your husband can talk about semi permenant birthcontrol. Eg, vasctomy that is reverseable. However like all birth control this can have the side effect that even after reversle it might be permanent.
    All birth control except abstinence have pro and cons, so weigh each out carefully and dont be afraid to ask several doctors if you a are quite unsure. Also you should research yourself and discuss with husband.

2. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

Everyone knows that bringing up 3 children is a huge responsibility, but go thru the TTC thread and read the woes of women who just long for 1 child, there are women who have gone thru multiple IUIs and in come cases IVFs too which have been taxing physically n financially not to forget the emotional havoc,

When a life has to blossom it has to be only by God's grace so pls accept it and do not go for an abortion and post this go in for a tubectomy do prevent so called mistakes in the future.

1 person likes this.
  3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Dear,
    I would say discuss this with your hubby and not in a forum. Each & every person has his/her own decisions/ideas. Please don't ask what to decide in the forum where you'll get a lot of info of what others feel or some words can even hurt you.(I faced a very bad experience earlier by asking such a similar question in IL, which hurted me a lot than making me feel okay) So, I strongly suggest you to talk to your DH, check what will suit you the best. You had to wait for 7yrs to get your 2nd kid, so have your 3rd kid if you're fully prepared.