I am pregnant but dont want baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kdk, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Its my opinion that if an adult decides to terminate pregnancy, its her wish. There are so many children in our own country who long for parents love. If you force someone to have children when they clearly do not want to, you will be bringing another child into the world who is not loved.
    Please think twice before offering advices about continuing the pregnancy. The mother clearly does not want the child. So, IMO we should not force her or try to convince her. If she does deliver the child, whats the guarantee that the mother would start loving the baby?

2. Rakhii

Don't give up. Keep trying.

3. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

In a public forum if you post a question like this, there will be mixed responses.

Everyone has rights to offer advices or suggestions but I don't think anyone is forcing here to take a particular decision. OP should decide finally based on what is comfortable to her.

4. Rakhii

I agree that its a public forum and mixed responses are expected. That's precisely why I posted my post too, just like everyone did. OP didnt ask the question about whether or not to have a baby. Her question was about how to terminate.

Anyway...If I have offended anyone by offering what I know about terminations, I apologize.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  5. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

Rakhi,

you know what i think you are right! the girl is not even listening to any of the advises we give. She is desperate to terminate the baby. I think ppl were just trying to make her love the baby, but i dont think thats happening.

Anyways kdk, hope you get professional help instead of taking some unhealthy tablets over the counter.

love
    Tan

6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear jaya,SRO ,

God will surely,definitely ,certainly give you the happiness with a baby.Don't worry my dear friends,you will become mothers very soon.:thumbsup

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I hope this thread didn't take its worst face. Please do not argue with each other. I hope everyone talks about their personal experience & the knowledge they have in this regard. Its KDK's decision to stick with something good for her & her family. Let her decide!

To KDK,
    Be cautious with this type of thread. There is always chance for this to go harsh! Its public forum. This section is full of women with boiling hormones! Its tough to offend anybody!
    I am one among the TTC ladies here. Still struggling. Not decide to give up though!

Coming to your question: If you have decided to abort, you should do it as early as possible. Take your dh & his family with you as company when you meet the gynec. They should know the things going to be done! Know the effects & side effects before proceeding. These tablets or anything to abort is not available without prescription from a proper medical practitioner! I trust most gynec won't easily go for abortion. They must have carried a life in them! They may carry the toughness in heart in the end! I have heard a big story from my DH on a gynec professor!

8. kdk

kdk New IL'ite

hi

Thanks to all for your answers!

9. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks so much my dear friend. Good wishing friends brings positive vibrations. Thanks.

10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Agreed Vasumathy! I apologize if my emotions took a control over me. I am afterall a human and we were not arguing just surprised by such a callous attitude by the OP. Anyways good luck to the OP. :)

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.