1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am a dreamer...with eyes open... Do you dream....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends...

I am thinking of sharing this with you all for a long time... that i want to reveal that "I am a DREAMER"

i used to think on what ever .... which ever.... that could be mine and i wanted to be like that....

i used to dream all my wishes.. when i am in bed.. and expecting the sleep... when i am in window side bus...... in back side of bike.... these are all my dream times....

when i was in school and college days... i used to dream.... my house should be like this.... my dress should be like this.. like soo many fantasies...

dreaming_girl.jpg

when i was in school and college... i was dreaming that.. i should not be in hostel once i get job.. i should take up a house.. i should cook myself and i should live.... and you know... i used to fix myself a salary and i put a budget and how much saving s i can dooo

THE DREAM CAME TRUE....

i was working for 3 years after finishing my studies and before getting married... when i got job my salary fist salary as a freasher was 6000.. i took a house in Chennai... i bought a bag full of cooking vessels from my mom... i bought a private cylinder.. and happily started my singles world.. have changed many house in Chennai now....

i was living... alone most of the times... I like it dont know why.. has never allowed any non dearies inside my room... used to decorate... i was having all full liberty inside that small kingdom.. where i was ruling.... once my dad visited my room and was soo impressed and was telling to my mom...

my dream to marry My Love...

It is not a arranged marriage and we were in relationship for 6 years and met soo many struggles in both the side and at last got married... i used to dream.. how i should maintain my home.. the dream of kungkum in head... the mangalyam...

THE DREAM CAME TRUE... i got married with My Love... very good flat... peaceful life with small small fightings...

i have soo many childish dreams also..

if i like a dress.. i dream how i look in that dress..
    if i am attending wedding.. i dream how i should wear .. and how i should look in that wedding..

DR. ABDUL KALAM....
    kalam.jpg

DREAM DREAM DREAM
    CONVERT YOUR DREAMS IN TO THOUGHTS
    THOUGHTS IN TO ACTION...

IT IS TRUE.... the great man of India.... who said about dreams... made me to dream a more....

DREAM HIGH... DREAM FAR...
    YOUR GOAL IS THE SKY
    AND, YOUR AIM IS THE STAR..

now ... i have a dreams now.... which take long years.. which needs hard work.... one is a short term and one is a long term...

SOOO FAR ALL MY DREAMS HAS COME TRUE... HAS SHARED VERY FEW..... DREAMING FOR THIS TOOO

GM- OPERATIONS- to be in this position for a firm
    MANAGING DIRECTOR- to start my own firm
    ONE OF THE BEST 100 WOMEN IN INDIA.. - to be article in many magazine...

ws_Dreaming_1600x1200.jpg

let see how far it works....

DO YOU DREAM????????? IF NOT START DREAMING.... SURE IT WILL COME TRUE......

2. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Lovely article about dreaming Riya.. I wish all the dreams of yours to come true asap.. Happy loving and Happy Living !!

3. Riyakathir

thank you deepa... and all your appreciations and wishes... thank you soo much.. for taking your time in reading my article...

4. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Nice write up Riya. Impressive and dreamy. [​IMG] God bless u for all dreams come true. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Riyakathir

thanks manjuuu..... happie to get our feedback

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Very nice write up Riya. Only those who dream will ever see their dreams being fulfilled. Am really happy to know that you too tasted independence and the joys of setting up a home of your own before you got married. Glad that you found the man of your dreams. May all your other dreams too come true in the same way and wish you unlimited happiness in your life. :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  7. Riyakathir

thank you satchi akka... for all your wishes... i am very very happy to get your feedback on my writeup... thank you sooo much.....

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Riya,

Lovely cute dreams....happy to know that many of your dreams has come true and i pray that all your dreams must come true....

may you live happily with your DH,Inlaws and parents... All the best

1 person likes this.
  9. Riyakathir

thank you so much dear friend.... and all your wishes made me happy.... thanks a lot for spending up time and writing up a feedback for me....