1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband wants separation because of incompatability

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by pm86, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lady019

lady019 New IL'ite

As a woman in a loveless marraige..i want to advise you as I feel very sorry and symapthetic about ur situation..if ur fully convinced dat hes having an affair with dat woman,then I would say its better u leave him..I know this is hard for you,but its better than being in a marraige and having no love at all(im going through this,more information,pls read my thread)time heals all pain and all wounds..u dont have children so ur not obligated to him anywhere..I know ur emotionally atatched to him dats why ur finding it difficult to let him go..but my dear,he doesnt love u at all..he loves dat woman and he hasnt consumated this marraige.it was his decsion to divorce..dats obvious he doesnt care about this..like one woman wrote,u got cheated by his family..who didnt bring up their son well..I would advise all men and women who ahve sons..please bring up ur sons well into this world..If we dont bring up our sons and taech him the right values and principles in life,he will go and spoil another womans life..which is very painful indeed!!! and also mothers who ahve grown up sons"never force ur son to get married"lest his wife will suffer in the end..I know many families who just force their son to get married to women they dont love ,their son maight be having another lady in his life.but tehy dont care they just give into societys ridiculous customs..afterwrads its the wfe who go through hell like this lady..I really feel sorry for u and if i were u,i wouldnt let this go easily,u ahve to fight back,b brave and get all ur alimony rights,every penny that was spent on ur marraige..dont worry u will get a better guy out there,just pray to God for strength and keep urself bz,get involved with ur job,have lots of freinds,atatend some personality deveopment classes and all will b well..all the best!!!

2. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

after all this its still 'D'H for u??! :bowdown

1 person likes this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I did not go through all the posts here. But replying from your original thread.

Your husband was not interested about you or marriage during that 6 month long engagement time. He doesn't even want to consummate this marriage, saying he has no feelings towards you. Has it a forced marriage?

He has a relationship with his colleague, and he respect that woman a lot than what he is doing to you. He loves her, spends time with her, cuddles her and says I love yous. But you get nothing despite being his wife.

He has clear answers to all this. YES, he doesn't love you, doesn't have feelings for you, and YES... He may be right. That's why your marriage is yet to be consummated.

What do you want now? Are you going to crib like this forever? or move on from this bad/sad dream?
    You can not force or make someone love you just because you have married them. Its an emotional thing.

Do not cheat your own life, and wait till he changes. You deserve a better life.

I still doubt, in an arranged marriage, how come a woman love her husband he has never ever showed love or respect towards her, and the marriage was yet to be consummated. Your love is probably not for this guy, but for the marriage life that you are in. Pls move on girl.

4. vijaybhas007

vijaybhas007 New IL'ite

Hi, remain calm and composed, how much ever u beg, plead, u cannot make him love or care for you, his mind is in different universe, do not become a scape goat and spoil your life, do not try to give divorce in USA, just come back to india, killing your USA life dreams, tactfully, once you are in india, ask him to come to sign mutual divorce papers and close relationship with financial settlement, then once in india , somehow steal his passport, keep it in locker and then file a dowry harassment case, against him and his parents, have them arrested, once they are in jail, u will feel confident and conclude your decision of divorce depending on the situation and his reality shock, gather as much as compensation from them and let the dowry case reach logical conclusion, I am 100% sure , his baby will not come to even see him....look for a normal guy, marry and enjoy your life, this will be a lesson for guys who do not have the guts to accept reality and face life morally.

5. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vijay, I cannot file any cases like that since he never tortured for dowry. Hiding passport and all are unethical things which I cannot do. Somehow you advice seems unfair to me.

6. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Hi SGBV,
    No its not a forced marriage. In the beginning days he always said that he likes me and he said love will come from the way I do things to him. But I never compromised with him so he never got that love and the likeness became hatred it seems.
    He says the relation with his colleague is friendship and still he feels he did not do anything wrong.
    I want to move on but somehow still has a hope and thatswhy still stuck here.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  7. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Hi abhi,
    He says me not to compare me with others, others doesnot effect his mind, and its me who is affecting his mind thastwhy am getting the worst it seems. He says friends can say I love you which has different meaning in friendship it seems. He never agrees and talks all this things to convince me.
    He knows I have the messages and he is asking me whom shall I prove this? I dint say anything. Sensing this finally he said he is not thinking of divorce but stay under separate roof and see what happens.

8. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Dear pm86,

The issues with your husband is not a normal person thinking.

Why don't you request him to come with you for consuling.Ask him,just do it for your sake.You are doing what he asked for staying seperate then why don't you ask him to come for counselling.

Your issue is beyond IndusLadies knowledge I feel.

9. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Yeah I asked him for counselling he scolded me saying am I mad to ask him like that. He doesnot feel this as marriage and whats the point in going to counselling. COunselling is for wife and husband. Then I was surprised I asked him again saying whats wrong, he said lets see.

10. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

an immoral way to teach lesson to live morally!
    what an idea sir/madamji!

1 person likes this.