1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband stare at other women, while going together

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, May 23, 2013.

1. MrsPotluri

MrsPotluri Senior IL'ite

I'm happy to say my husband doesn't go googley-eyes when another woman walks by. However, I remember when I was single and had not met my husband, married men walking with their wives would look at me and I felt quite uncomfortable.

Then I realized this was a golden opportunity to act a fool and thus make them uncomfortable. lol So every time I caught a man with this wife watching me I made faces back at him. I found it killed two birds with one stone...I got a laugh, the wife got a laugh and the husband felt like garbage for staring lol.

Now that I'm the wife, and if my husband were to stare I don't think about me....I think about the poor girl. Try mentioning that to your husbands! Or heck put him on the spot and ask him if he'd like it if he knew other married men were staring at you when you walked to the store or pumped petrol at the station??

If you want to change the behaviour, interrupt the pattern and make him aware. He'll stop....and if you do it right, he'll wish he never started staring in the first place! lol

Good luck :D

2 people like this.
  2. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Its pouring "cats" and dogs outside or I was planning to get some "body boasting" "ultra short shorts". (I cannot stop myself from LOL when saying those words)

I must say this reminds me of a time when I went to Kerala and some family acquaintaince commented on my jeans( not skin tight or vulgar but not the wholesome mom jeans- so her comment was it is inappropriate becasue "kaalinda divide kaanna (translation- divide of legs can been seen:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl)To date I have not forgotten that expression. "Body boasting ultra short shorts" is going to added as well.

3. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

I created those words, "body boasting ultra-short shorts".......and see you using it too often. I am thinking of going for your prosecution on the charges of violation of my patent on it...!!:)

1 person likes this.
  4. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

hehe.. be thankful that men did not sue you yet for insulting them as poor creatures unable to control their animal like urges and temptations.:rotfl

2 people like this.
  5. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

No man will sue me for that..........because every normal man would easily understand (though no woman can ever understand it) what I meant by the temptation to look :)..............though I did not use the word, 'animal like urge'....!

1 person likes this.
  6. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

what again? omg :hide: i think im the one who need to be shot :bonk:bonk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Prices slashed. Buy one get one free offer. You and teacher can face the firing squad together.

3 people like this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

seeing no man is taking the time to refuse what you have said time and again, who am i to deny your point. :rotflmay be even they might think that you have a point. :) fine with me. :thumbsup
    abt the animal like term, ya u did not say that and i take the responsibility to say that ur claims made me feel like men are animals with no control over their urge.

1 person likes this.
  9. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

:bowdown:rotfl:thumbsup you made my day :cheers and thanx for the great advice!
    really hats off :hatsoff you are :cool2: clever and calm Lady!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  10. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

wearing shorts, right? :p
    pls pls allow the shorts and spare my teacher and anju. :)

1 person likes this.