1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband not interested in making love after 2nd child

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Raajeshwari, Jan 25, 2012.

1. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

God bless you always :)

Regards
    Malathi swaminathan

2. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Hey offense not taken at all. I know she had a one to one talk. But she could have such talk anywhere, in the balcony of the house, in the bedroom, garden, public park, restaurant. But no. That hadn't worked for her. Her husband was such a bore ( read her posts). I think the hill station had a hand in his transformation. If the transformation happened in a beach, I'd have asked her the name of that as well. And if she doesn't mind sharing, I'd like to know. What's your problem? Comeon, no offense to you now!

1 person likes this.
  3. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

None taken. I think the atmosphere might be such that the weather at the hill station also had a big factor in resolving this I think.

I think you are right. If it worked for them it may work for someone else too and thats why you wanted to know. Its genuine request.

But its good to know that you gave your valuable feedback. Nice to know that. :)

4. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

hahahaha [​IMG] ....little horns n tail missing

....[​IMG]........

5. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

I guess it all comes down to going away from the over-familiar and monotonous daily life and home to be able to think about or rekindle other things in life. Even if it is for a short while, it always helps. Just a fresh perspective to solve the old problem.

6. abcdguy

abcdguy Silver IL'ite

Rajeshwari,

First I am a guy, so I might be able to give you a different insight into your problem as I am in the same age group as your husband and have an equally stressful job.

1. Lose weight. Just because he didn't mind you being overweight initially doesn't mean his tastes haven't changed. There are many things I loved about my Fiance at the beginning of our relationship that I know wish she would make an effort to change. I personally don't care for over-weight women myself. I am however in great shape, as I work out 5-6 times a day for 3+ hours ;)

2. Make an Effort to Look Nicer. It is very easy to not care about your appearance as your relationship matures. I am VERY guilty of this myself.

3. Talk to him about your frustration. Communication is important. His behavior is not normal, he also might have low testosterone or might need some 'help' from other medications.

7. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Anyone know as to how to report abuse? The above post needs to be removed.

8. trialman45

trialman45 New IL'ite

Amazing your answer. Really true all u said. Next time I have any issues I will personally look forward to your thoughts before I think of any solution.

9. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Maybe reading (or listening to the audio ver.) erotic fiction can help solve your problem. I was reading a news item about the "Fifty Shades" triology by Ms.E.L.James; which has surpassed an all time high in sales even beating Harry Potter series.

I am yet to read them.... and eager to, being curious about its overwhelming popularity.

Nandita

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Dear,

Most of the men like normal figure ladies(not too thin, not too fat). Have you ever thought of reducing weight?
    Try to reduce weight & see.. You may see changes visibly. Do both go for a medical check up.

Oh, I just read your post that your problem is resolved.

No worries then , Good luck..